Personal rubber Ma Long 2012 Skyline 3 blue sponge

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2015
Personal Rubber Ma Long 2012 Skyline 3 blue sponge 40.5/2.1 120 pounds
1.jpg2.jpg

all equipment that played Ma Long
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=72188&title=ma-longs-equipment-pictures-20052015

Last edited:
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Yes i have .. This one im buying is only to i have one shet for backup when the ones i already have are destroyed.
And yes it is lighter with lot more control with much more spin. I personaly do not understand why people are into h3.

Last edited:
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Yeah I would love to try. How is the Skyline2 blue sponge compared to H3 blue sponge in mid distance? Is looping powerful enough?

Where do you buy authentic skyline2 blue sponge. Apparently it's hard to find
Im pretty sure with correct technique it is.... see xu xin for example.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2015
Rubber Skyline 3 faster than the rubber Skyline 2 . That's right, rubber Skyline 2 rotation does more than rubber Skyline 3, but play and manage Rubber Skyline 3 lighter than rubber Skyline 2. Rubber Skyline 3 are not so afraid of the incoming rotation than the rubber Skyline 2

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpuls
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
Rubber Skyline 3 faster than the rubber Skyline 2 . That's right, rubber Skyline 2 rotation does more than rubber Skyline 3, but play and manage Rubber Skyline 3 lighter than rubber Skyline 2. Rubber Skyline 3 are not so afraid of the incoming rotation than the rubber Skyline 2
I agree on this one.
If you are going more for spin go for tg2 and if you play more direct go for Tg3.
Im buying from www.prott.cc multiple times. And I'm satisfied and happy with the product.
both are better in control then h3. Tg2 is a little bit more sensitive to incoming spin if you play passive.

Last edited: