University - Sports Performance

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thought I would just let you know what I am up to these days...

I am doing my last year at Glamorgan University in Wales. The course I am doing is Sports Coaching and Performance :)... I hope to be able to use what I learnt on the course to become as good of a table tennis coach as I can be.

Therefore, I will be studying very hard. I will do my best in updating TableTennisDaily and making great threads. But I am sorry if at times there is not much going on. Thanks for all your support so far in making this awesome community grow! Its almost a year since TableTennisDaily.co.uk came live to the internet. In that year there has been a million page views! Outstanding!

So I ask, if you can help the threads stay alive and I will still do all my best in maintaining the site.

What are your plans for this year and next? Studying, Working?

Have a great day

Dan

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
So you are doing your final year huh...I wish you all the very best buddy. So what's your target? 1st class honours?

Don't worry so much about the site as it is in good hands of Matt and Gregs.

Yeah true there both doing a great job. The app now with the site is great, allows me to remove the spam right away from my phone

Yeah it's my last year... I am actually doing the course with Greggs lol. We both moved to Wales and are both going for a first honours! I will be gutted if I don't get that... aiming high! :)

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Well well well what do you know, Greggs too...:) wish him luck. Always aim high buddy, but not top spin shots, that one you have to keep it low. hahaha
I remember someone said, "It's a very big dream, but dreams are supposed to be big, right?" So go for it. I know it's tough, been there before, but who ever said it's gonna be easy, right? I know both of you will do well coz you guys are doing something that you love, so you're half way there.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Well well well what do you know, Greggs too...:) wish him luck. Always aim high buddy, but not top spin shots, that one you have to keep it low. hahaha
I remember someone said, "It's a very big dream, but dreams are supposed to be big, right?" So go for it. I know it's tough, been there before, but who ever said it's gonna be easy, right? I know both of you will do well coz you guys are doing something that you love, so you're half way there.

Jesus christ that is so inspirational!! Top man Azlan! Thanks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

This user has no status.

Thanks Azlan, that is a great piece of encouragement.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
No worries buddy. Btw, just want you to know that I've posted my photo with the DVD prizes on the Table Tennis Master Winner thread as promised, just in case you you missed it.

Awesome, I saw it! Sorry I forgot to say thanks for doing that! :).. I will post the picture to our facebook page shortly :)

Best of luck to the two of you!! Good to focus some more on your personal achievements in study after giving so much to all of us tt fans around the world! I'm sure u can do it!

Thanks Wiwa! We will do our best! I will teach Lloyd how be an admin for the site to help increase good site performance and maintaining all the latest news feeds :)

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys! :)

This last year for me has been so hectic! I have finally left University and graduated with a first class honours degree!! I got the confirmation here! :)

first.jpg

I will now have lot of time to invest into TableTennisDaily.

Thanks for everything this year guys! Means a lot! Have a nice week!

Dan

Mar 2011
Hey guys! :)

This last year for me has been so hectic! I have finally left University and graduated with a first class honours degree!! I got the confirmation here! :)

View attachment 2351

I will now have lot of time to invest into TableTennisDaily.

Thanks for everything this year guys! Means a lot! Have a nice week!

Dan

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :):):) I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU BUDDY!! WELL DONE, WELL DONE! :). Wow, 1st class...even I couldn't do that. heheHow did Greggs do?

Reactions: judah000 and Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :):):) I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU BUDDY!! WELL DONE, WELL DONE! :). Wow, 1st class...even I couldn't do that. heheHow did Greggs do?

Haha thanks so much Azlan! It was not easy at all especially running TTD to haha! But I got there in the end! :)

Greggs is on holiday at the moment at won't be back for 2 weeks. I don't have 100% confirmation Lloyd got a first but we added up his scores and he got a first to! :)
Wow congratulations Dan! :)

Thanks Steven!! :)

Congratulations! More time for the site is even better!

And yes you are so right! :)

Mar 2011
Congrats :D I just read Azlans first post in this thread lol, good prediction there Azlan ^^

Hahaa cheers Wiwa.:) I just have a gut feeling that he'll do well, and Lloyd too. Basically if you start with the right foot, the end result will always be rewarding. They're doing something that they love, it's gonna take something really really big to derail them from achieving their dream :0

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hahaa cheers Wiwa.:) I just have a gut feeling that he'll do well, and Lloyd too. Basically if you start with the right foot, the end result will always be rewarding. They're doing something that they love, it's gonna take something really really big to derail them from achieving their dream :0

You guys are the best! Thanks for the support and kind words. Your posts are amazing! Hope you still enjoy everything here! :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Congrats from me too, of course. Wish you all the best for the future!
With honour? You nerd! :D I had a misleading image of you, Dan!:p

Haha love it Tim! I party hard and I work hard :) Wish you all the best for the future to pal!

Thanks again! :)