PDA

View Full Version : University - Sports Performance

Dan
09-22-2011, 08:15 PM
Thought I would just let you know what I am up to these days...

I am doing my last year at Glamorgan University in Wales. The course I am doing is Sports Coaching and Performance :)... I hope to be able to use what I learnt on the course to become as good of a table tennis coach as I can be.

Therefore, I will be studying very hard. I will do my best in updating TableTennisDaily and making great threads. But I am sorry if at times there is not much going on. Thanks for all your support so far in making this awesome community grow! Its almost a year since TableTennisDaily.co.uk came live to the internet. In that year there has been a million page views! Outstanding!

So I ask, if you can help the threads stay alive and I will still do all my best in maintaining the site.

What are your plans for this year and next? Studying, Working?

Have a great day

Dan

azlan
09-22-2011, 08:22 PM
So you are doing your final year huh...I wish you all the very best buddy. So what's your target? 1st class honours?

Don't worry so much about the site as it is in good hands of Matt and Gregs.

Dan
09-22-2011, 08:26 PM
So you are doing your final year huh...I wish you all the very best buddy. So what's your target? 1st class honours?

Don't worry so much about the site as it is in good hands of Matt and Gregs.

Yeah true there both doing a great job. The app now with the site is great, allows me to remove the spam right away from my phone

Yeah it's my last year... I am actually doing the course with Greggs lol. We both moved to Wales and are both going for a first honours! I will be gutted if I don't get that... aiming high! :)

azlan
09-22-2011, 08:42 PM
Well well well what do you know, Greggs too...:) wish him luck. Always aim high buddy, but not top spin shots, that one you have to keep it low. hahaha
I remember someone said, "It's a very big dream, but dreams are supposed to be big, right?" So go for it. I know it's tough, been there before, but who ever said it's gonna be easy, right? I know both of you will do well coz you guys are doing something that you love, so you're half way there.

Dan
09-22-2011, 11:09 PM
Well well well what do you know, Greggs too...:) wish him luck. Always aim high buddy, but not top spin shots, that one you have to keep it low. hahaha
I remember someone said, "It's a very big dream, but dreams are supposed to be big, right?" So go for it. I know it's tough, been there before, but who ever said it's gonna be easy, right? I know both of you will do well coz you guys are doing something that you love, so you're half way there.

Jesus christ that is so inspirational!! Top man Azlan! Thanks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

azlan
09-23-2011, 06:24 AM
No worries buddy. Btw, just want you to know that I've posted my photo with the DVD prizes on the Table Tennis Master Winner thread as promised, just in case you you missed it.

lgreggs
09-23-2011, 03:46 PM

Thanks Azlan, that is a great piece of encouragement.

WiWa
09-23-2011, 03:53 PM
Best of luck to the two of you!! Good to focus some more on your personal achievements in study after giving so much to all of us tt fans around the world! I'm sure u can do it!

Dan
09-23-2011, 04:35 PM
No worries buddy. Btw, just want you to know that I've posted my photo with the DVD prizes on the Table Tennis Master Winner thread as promised, just in case you you missed it.

Awesome, I saw it! Sorry I forgot to say thanks for doing that! :).. I will post the picture to our facebook page shortly :)

Best of luck to the two of you!! Good to focus some more on your personal achievements in study after giving so much to all of us tt fans around the world! I'm sure u can do it!

Thanks Wiwa! We will do our best! I will teach Lloyd how be an admin for the site to help increase good site performance and maintaining all the latest news feeds :)

Dan
06-27-2012, 12:51 AM
Hey guys! :)

This last year for me has been so hectic! I have finally left University and graduated with a first class honours degree!! I got the confirmation here! :)

I will now have lot of time to invest into TableTennisDaily.

Thanks for everything this year guys! Means a lot! Have a nice week!

Dan

azlan
06-27-2012, 04:09 AM
Hey guys! :)

This last year for me has been so hectic! I have finally left University and graduated with a first class honours degree!! I got the confirmation here! :)

I will now have lot of time to invest into TableTennisDaily.

Thanks for everything this year guys! Means a lot! Have a nice week!

Dan

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :):):) I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU BUDDY!! WELL DONE, WELL DONE! :). Wow, 1st class...even I couldn't do that. heheHow did Greggs do?

Steven
06-27-2012, 08:51 AM
Wow congratulations Dan! :)

strangeloop
06-27-2012, 09:13 AM
Congratulations! More time for the site is even better!

Dan
06-27-2012, 11:53 AM
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :):):) I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU BUDDY!! WELL DONE, WELL DONE! :). Wow, 1st class...even I couldn't do that. heheHow did Greggs do?

Haha thanks so much Azlan! It was not easy at all especially running TTD to haha! But I got there in the end! :)

Greggs is on holiday at the moment at won't be back for 2 weeks. I don't have 100% confirmation Lloyd got a first but we added up his scores and he got a first to! :)

Wow congratulations Dan! :)

Thanks Steven!! :)

Congratulations! More time for the site is even better!

And yes you are so right! :)

WiWa
06-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Congrats :D I just read Azlans first post in this thread lol, good prediction there Azlan ^^

azlan
06-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Congrats :D I just read Azlans first post in this thread lol, good prediction there Azlan ^^

Hahaa cheers Wiwa.:) I just have a gut feeling that he'll do well, and Lloyd too. Basically if you start with the right foot, the end result will always be rewarding. They're doing something that they love, it's gonna take something really really big to derail them from achieving their dream :0

Dan
06-28-2012, 06:45 PM
Hahaa cheers Wiwa.:) I just have a gut feeling that he'll do well, and Lloyd too. Basically if you start with the right foot, the end result will always be rewarding. They're doing something that they love, it's gonna take something really really big to derail them from achieving their dream :0

You guys are the best! Thanks for the support and kind words. Your posts are amazing! Hope you still enjoy everything here! :)

Bollforte94
06-28-2012, 06:54 PM
Congrats from me too, of course. Wish you all the best for the future!
With honour? You nerd! :D I had a misleading image of you, Dan!:P

Dan
06-28-2012, 07:12 PM
Congrats from me too, of course. Wish you all the best for the future!
With honour? You nerd! :D I had a misleading image of you, Dan!:P

Haha love it Tim! I party hard and I work hard :) Wish you all the best for the future to pal!

Thanks again! :)

dici
06-28-2012, 07:34 PM
1st play with Ma Lin, then now with First Degree Honor, what else you plan to achieve in the future :D

Dan
06-28-2012, 07:36 PM
1st play with Ma Lin, then now with First Degree Honor, what else you plan to achieve in the future :D

Haha thanks dici! :)

I plan to make TableTennisDaily your 1st choice of option! :)

judah000
06-29-2012, 02:05 PM
WOOWWWWWW Congrats to you Dan!!! Wishing all the best for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

judah000
06-29-2012, 02:22 PM
WOOWWWWWW Congrats to you Dan!!! Wishing all the best for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Der_Echte
06-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Dan the man is steppin' out mit Style. WTG dude. Next objective should be in Ur crosshairs.

UpSideDownCarl
06-29-2012, 04:40 PM
Dan, congratulations on graduating. Good job. But was that First Honors in liver damage or was that actually First Honors in Studies? :)

Now that you are not bogged down with liver damage, I mean course work, I expect that the best Table Tennis site on the planet will become the best Table Tennis site in the universe. Wait, is there a difference? :)