PDA

View Full Version : Our New Admin

Dan
09-24-2011, 05:27 PM
Hey TTD

A warm welcome to our new site admin!

As you may or may not know I am now living in Wales studying in my last year at University. Its going to take up a lot of my time. However the great thing is I live 2 minutes from ex TableTennisDaily moderator lgreggs (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/member.php?56-lgreggs)(Lloyd Gregory). Therefore I have taught him how to admin the site and we can do projects together.

Lloyd Gregory is a passionate table tennis player who plays at a national level in England. Lloyd loves the game of table tennis, just as much as you do! :) He is the perfect man for the job!

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/image.php?u=56&dateline=1287355091&type=profile

Lgreggs will now moderate the site with me. We will both do our best to supply the latest Table Tennis content to you.

Have a nice day everyone!

Dan

Der_Echte
09-24-2011, 05:58 PM
Powered by LG, sounds catchy. :)

Dan
09-24-2011, 06:04 PM

Haha I like it! :)

lgreggs
09-24-2011, 06:41 PM

Haha I like that. Possibly a new catch phrase :P

I will be trying my best to live up to the standards that Dan Ives has set for site maintenance and bringing in new content.

I'm looking forward to it! :)

benlarcombe
09-24-2011, 07:00 PM
what uni you at dan? and lloyd what you up to these days? you still at filton?

lgreggs
09-24-2011, 07:09 PM
Hey Ben

We are both at Glamorgan Uni doing Sports Coaching and Performance. What are you up to now? Have you finished university?

benlarcombe
09-24-2011, 07:28 PM
yeah i just graduated. i did coaching and sports science at nottingham trent and now i'm working as a tt coach (mainly in schools) back home in south london. it's great, i'm really enjoying it and i'm starting to play a bit more now as well, as i've kind of had 2 years off.

YosuaYosan
09-25-2011, 07:58 AM
Remembering your post per day is 0.52 sir, I hope you could be more active since your promotion as TTD admin.
Looking forward to a great forum handling sir :)

If you need any help, I would do anything I could.

Dan
09-25-2011, 05:08 PM
what uni you at dan? and lloyd what you up to these days? you still at filton?

Awesome Ben! Thanks for joining I hope you pop back from time to time :)

Yeah we are both at Glamorgan University doing our last year. Filton was awesome! Best experience of my life, but sadly we had to leave. Hope all is good mate. Good work being a TT coach! I hope it all goes well for ya!