The best TENERGY rubber for the backhand flick ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
What do you recommend rubber between these:
Butterfly Tenergy 25

Butterfly Tenergy 25 FX

Butterfly TenergyButterfly Tenergy 25 FXButterfly TenergyButterfly Tenergy
Butterfly Tenergy 64

Butterfly Tenergy 64 FX

Butterfly Tenergy 80

Butterfly Tenergy 80 FX

This user has no status.
I'd choose the ButterflyButterFXflyButterflyflyfly123Butt69erfly:DutterFX420Flyingbutt007 (black 2.1cm)

All shitposting aside, I've heard the 64 is pretty good, less sensitive to incoming spin and whatnot, although, as always, this topic is heavily based on personal preference. I'd play 64 without any F's or X's if I'd be in a money burning mood :p

been using 64 FX on my backhand, does everything well, flicking, blocking, counter balls, short returns. I would rate 64 fx above 05 in terms of blocking.. 05 is excellent for loop spins and counter spins, so if you use backhand mainly for loops then it is better choice... on the other hand if you're more of an old-school player 64 Fx is a better choice for backhand.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
It has to depend at least some on what blade you are using.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Best Tenergy>>>Hurricane 3.
With best regards,
Ma Long
:D

Nice. Adding another €.02, there are those at the club that already excellied at BH- and FH-flicks — which caught fire when they changed to EL-S. Deadly kill flicks in sort of a one-inch punch kind of fashion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Well i've been trying a few such as Powergrip, Grip, BF M2&3, Desto, Coppa X2 but soon tore each and everyone of them off my blade and still stick to T05.
Often copied never reached. Many try but none come close
[EMOJI12]
At the moment i'm trying H3Neo 37° on one of my backup blades, but probably soon gonna also replace with T05.
The H3N is actually a good rubber, don't wanna miss it on my fh, but I gotta feed my springsponge addiction at least from bh side

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Well i've been trying a few such as Powergrip, Grip, BF M2&3, Desto, Coppa X2 but soon tore each and everyone of them off my blade and still stick to T05.
Often copied never reached. Many try but none come close
[EMOJI12]
At the moment i'm trying H3Neo 37° on one of my backup blades, but probably soon gonna also replace with T05.
The H3N is actually a good rubber, don't wanna miss it on my fh, but I gotta feed my springsponge addiction at least from bh side

Suga D, if you like H3 neo and you can afford T05, you really should give H3 National (white package) a shot. Every time I come back to H3 National, I'm astounded by it's performance and quality compared to the other H3/H3neo. 40 degrees is the way to go.

Regarding Tenergy for backhand, T05 is the standout. Other Tenergy rubbers can be substituted with other brands, but T05 does not have a substitute.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Judging from the specs and the fact that i have played the 05, 64fx, 25, 80 as well as the 80fx and considering ONLY the BH Flip (FZD style) I come to the verdict, that the tenergy 80fx is the optimal choice. The reasons for that being: The softer the rubber, the more spin you can impart on the ball in the short time that you are"flipping" but you will still need to generate enough velocity in that short impact time, hence the 05 wasn´t chosen. The 05 series is too hard compared to the 80 series, and the 64 series doesn´t produce enough spin, so the choice is fairly simple for me. It also needs to be said that to a certain extend you can adjust your technique to your equipment so maybe with a lot of practise you can flip well with any BH rubber :cool:.

ps. please keep in mind that this is all my personal preference

peace!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Suga D, if you like H3 neo and you can afford T05, you really should give H3 National (white package) a shot. Every time I come back to H3 National, I'm astounded by it's performance and quality compared to the other H3/H3neo. 40 degrees is the way to go.

Regarding Tenergy for backhand, T05 is the standout. Other Tenergy rubbers can be substituted with other brands, but T05 does not have a substitute.

Thanks a lot.
I actually wanted to get one of them, but my friend who helps me a lot has told me that H3 National in white packaging was made for the old ball and VOC glue, so I rather got myself these here:
:)
IMG_20170211_231253_422.jpg

The H3NEO National Version :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
Thanks a lot.
I actually wanted to get one of them, but my friend who helps me told me that H3 National in white packaging was made for the old ball, so I rather got myself these H3NEO National Version.
View attachment 12342
View attachment 12343

Nice! Considering how good H3 National is, Neo National must be pretty special. I can only dream!