best seamless balls for training- Xushaofa 40+ vs Yinhe 40+ (1 star balls)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
I'm thinking of getting training balls for multiball and service practice and i have the option of above mentioned two balls as they are cheaper. i would like to know which of these have better roundness, bounce , durability etc.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
All seamless 1* balls I have seen are awful. I like seamless pretty much but avoid the 1*, they are unplayable even for multiball.

You would be better off with Nittaku J top training balls.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I read somewhere that there are three factories producing plastic balls all over the world. As I remember, in that article it was written that Xushaofa and Yinhe balls are made in same factory. Therefore, probably there is not so much difference between them. Nittaku is just producing for their brand in a seperate factory (best ball, but seamed, expensive and broken easily)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
I read somewhere that there are three factories producing plastic balls all over the world. As I remember, in that article it was written that Xushaofa and Yinhe balls are made in same factory. Therefore, probably there is not so much difference between them. Nittaku is just producing for their brand in a seperate factory (best ball, but seamed, expensive and broken easily)

Almost correct. I´ve already posted this a while ago. So i´m just gonna quote myself here:

Interesting. I thought they are all [EDIT:seamless balls]produced at the same factory.

If it is true, it could be that Xiom demands slightly different QC specs..

Well i'm not sure if this needs to be questioned. I think the chances are quite high that it could be true since there is only five ball producing factories for the 40+ balls worldwide.
1. Double Happiness/DHS
2. Double Fish
3. XushaoFa
4. Nittaku
5. Weener
according to ITTF Sheet.
View attachment 12061

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&sour...D__9tI3Yxqqoa_fFg&sig2=ZDjEDdp9Ya6jWaXchnCkBw

But you could be right about the QC.
This here has been an interesting read:

http://www.equipmentjunkie.com/table-tennis-ball-reviews/