tibhar evolution mxs on forehand

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
hi everyone, I was thinking to switch to mxs on forehand, i have previously used mxp, bluefire m1 and tenergy 05, so it would be great if some one could point out the differences i would most likely notice. i like to do flicks and hit through backspin, also i would like to know its counter looping abilities.

This user has no status.
It has a softer topsheet and a harder sponge than the others. So it feels softer than the others. There is almost no catapult effect but the rubber is very fast. To lift backspin is very easy because of the topsheet. You can do everything with this rubber but you need your full body lamguage in your strokes. Counterlooping is very good with this rubber. Try it and love it ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
It has a softer topsheet and a harder sponge than the others. So it feels softer than the others. There is almost no catapult effect but the rubber is very fast. To lift backspin is very easy because of the topsheet. You can do everything with this rubber but you need your full body lamguage in your strokes. Counterlooping is very good with this rubber. Try it and love it ;)
thank you for the reply and does the els version have better catapult or is it too soft for forehand?

This user has no status.
What my thoughts are that on fh, either use a Chinese rubber (dhs neo) or euro rubber with chinese rubber properties like mx-s or ov asia. Never a hybrid like recent dhs rubbers like h3-50 or s3-60 if you are an all out attacker. Poly balls have less spin and their dynamics are bit different. A friend uses mx-s and he is in love with it on fh. So if you are not into chinese rubbers, go for it. Has got almost nothing to complain if you are attacker with spin emphasis.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Tibhar Evolution Comparions

This German site has great Tibhar Evolution comparisons! Chrome browser will make auto-translation!
http://www.tt-spin.de/tibhar-evolution-belagtest/

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D