Need a backhand rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
I'm currently using a tibhar nianmor on my backhand. It's almost dead, been using it for 1 and a half year. Was thinking of taking tinarc 5 for replacement. Can't afford another nianmor right now. I like looping on the backhand as well as short game. Any suggestions. Will tinarc 5 do the job. I know tinarc5 is not a tensor like nianmor but if anyone has used it please let me know. Thanks!!( Blade is dhs pg9)

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Thanks, although the rubber's you mentioned are at the same price range as the nianmor, and like I said I can't spend that much right now. Plus I'm from India, so rates of dollars and pounds keeps fluctuating. I just wanted to know whether there are any chinese rubber's (as they are less expensive)which do the same job as tensor rubber's. Thanks though. And I'm pretty sure I have a stiff blade.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Chinese is the way to go for good and cheap. I use friendship focus 3 snipe and boost it. It's nearly as good as Donic and xiom tensors at 1/3 the price. It does come in a lot of hardnesses. The first one I got was 40 degrees on their scale and that was super soft. I now use 46 and it's still medium-soft, but doesn't bottom out as easily and is really fast. I just can't justify 30 quid for a rubber when I'm getting HQ balls at 10. If you want something harder look elsewhere.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl