Petr Korbel (made in Japan) FL after facelift

This user has no status.
Hi,
I'm curious about Korbel's handle size/shape after facelift. My teammate says the handle got thinner (he owns the new one), but we didn't have another korbel to compare. I guess i just don't believe him - the handle was thin already lol. Did it change?
Also, does the handle differ from standard Korbel? Some time ago I had one with the old handle and now I'm planning to buy Japan version.

Thanks.
cache.php

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
this vs donic waldner senso carbon, which is better?

The question misses the mark. Equipment doesn't really work that way.

There are blades that could be excellent blades. But they may not be good for you. There are other blades that may not be good for a top pro that might be great for you.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
So, today I bought my Korbel blade. I had about 7 blades to pick from at that time. What I found was that the handle is different on every piece! Some handles are thinner than others. It wasn't just my feeling. I was there with my friend who also said the handle is different. He then asked the owner of the shop to check and he confirmed it by checking himself.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
The question misses the mark. Equipment doesn't really work that way.

There are blades that could be excellent blades. But they may not be good for you. There are other blades that may not be good for a top pro that might be great for you.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy
I mean in terms of feeling, speed, flexibility, dwell time. Blade made to intermediate to advance, or beginner to intermediate?

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

This user has no status.
I can't compare it with old one, but I am using new Japanese Korbel, and its the thinnest handle I have ever gripped.

It's really comfortable for me as my hand and fingers are not big.
I'm using it too. Handle is different on every piece.. I got the bigger one but it still doesn't fit my hand perfectly. Guess I'm destined to use grip tape.