Increase your table tennis level in a revolutionary way

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Mar 2017
Introducing the REVOLUTION to table tennis training, watch this 90 sec video to see how Master Stroke can increase your level of play like you never imagined...

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Dude, younare already spamming by making several threads of the same topic. Use a single thread only.

SPAM alert !!!!!!!!!!

Are there other threads of this? I looked for more. But, if there were, the threads have been deleted. And I should be able to see them anyway. But I only see this one.

It is pretty silly. But since it is about table tennis, I didn't feel it was totally out of place.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
Administrator
Oct 2010
Are there other threads of this? I looked for more. But, if there were, the threads have been deleted. And I should be able to see them anyway. But I only see this one.

It is pretty silly. But since it is about table tennis, I didn't feel it was totally out of place.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Hi Carl, yes you are right there were multiple topics made. We have removed them all except this one. We can use this topic as the main thread for the concept.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
I've seen you and the rest of BU's table tennis team training with each other using these at Boston University's table tennis center over the past few Fridays. Wow you guys are intense! Cant wait to see your progress at the upcoming Northeastern Table Tennis regionals!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Yo this thing is working excellent! Ive been using it for the past week and was finally able to beat my friend who I always either won or lost 4-3 deuce with. I beat him 4-1 cause I wasn't afraid of attacking and I chopped the ball way less. All my strokes were so much more consistent. Great job dude! Glad I got it. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Yo this thing is working excellent! Ive been using it for the past week and was finally able to beat my friend who I always either won or lost 4-3 deuce with. I beat him 4-1 cause I wasn't afraid of attacking and I chopped the ball way less. All my strokes were so much more consistent. Great job dude! Glad I got it. :)

Couple of things set off my BS radar on this one - brand new poster A advertises a new gizmo, brand new posters B an C chime in with glowing endorsements. Poster C also seems to play 'best of 7' matches all the time (here in US these only happen in Open Division finals and in US Open).

Smells like astroturf...