Blade rubber combination

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
My question is about combination of rubbers for a perticular blade.

After knowing just basic TT at teenage, I started playing regularly at the age of 32 (4-6 hrs a week). After playing for 03 years with a second hand blade, I gained fair bit of consistancy in all strokes except bh loop.

I changed to a new racket as TB ZLC blade with and t-05 / tibhar fx-p on fh / bh and its been around a year with this setup.

For fh, T05 looked good to me for all strokes with good control in regular practice. But in game, only ploblem is that while attacking a long back spin / push , the ball goes long more often or in net.
Secondly, for bh, fx-p seems ok to me in all aspects (yet to learn bh loop) except that it bottoms out while blocking hard drives.

Now, I have thought of changing to 05fx on fh. But will it have similar effect of bottoming out. If yes, can you suggest any high spin hard sponge rubber with some what slow speed than t05. OR, its just a matter of improving footwork and stick to t05, since I have gained fair amount of control while practicing and its only the game where I falter. Age also seems to be a factor in poor footwork.

Any suggestions for bh rubber with hard sponge (again not to be too fast).

I knew TB ZLC is fast and wanted slow speed high spin rubbers. Is it worth shifting to Innerforce ALC/ZLC. Are they really a bit slow with more control.

Thanks

On the bh side try Xiom Vega Pro or Omega V Pro. (Vega Pro is slower) You could also think about tenergy 64 and 80 for the bh. On the fh if you like 05 stick with it or try 05fx which will give you better control. You could also think about the Tibhar Evolution EL-S. Regarding your blade do you feel that you have a lack of control? You have already been using it for a year so you're used to it. If you can't control it then think about getting something slower. I don't know much about Innerforce ALC/ZLC but ALC blades is usually slower than ZLC ones.