Blade Rubber Combination

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Hello All...
My question is about combination of rubbers for a perticular blade. And I've a long explaination for my query. Kindly bear with me..

Background.....

After knowing just basic TT at teenage, I started playing regularly (at a club 4 to 6 hr a week) at the age of 32. I love playing but still an amateur in its technicalities.

Get some regular advices from a more pro player friend. After playing for 03 years with his second hand racket, I gained fair bit of consistancy in most strokes except bh loop.

I then changed to a new racket as TB ZLC blade with and t-05 / tibhar fx-p on fh / bh and its been around a year with this setup.

Though I knew ZLC is fast and wanted slow speed high spin rubbers.
Got 05 on fh cos I like to loop and brush the boll well with fair control.
Got fx-p on bh considering a softer rubber would help in learning bh loop and opening on opponent's serve.

Issues/Problems.....

For fh, T05 looked good to me for all strokes with good control in regular practice when I know at what distance ball will come. Can tackle amount of opponent's top/back spin. But in game, ploblem is that while attacking a long back spin / push , the ball goes long more often or in net. Can't control the speed.
Secondly, for bh, fx-p seems ok in all aspects except that it feels like bottoms out while blocking hard drives.

Queries....

1. Forehand...
I have thought of changing to 05fx for a bit more control. But will it have similar effect of bottoming out or any other issue. If yes, any suggestion​ for high spin hard sponge rubber with some what slow speed than t05. OR, its just a matter of improving footwork and stick to t05. Age also seems to be a factor in poor footwork.

2. Backhand...
Any suggestions for bh rubber with hard sponge (again not to be too fast).

3. Blade...
Is it worth/required to change blade from TB ZLC. Any blade somewhat slow and more control. Innerforce ALC or ZLC?

Suggest from
Butterfly blades/rubbers.
Tibhar & donic rubbers.

Thanks...