Happy Halloween!

says Thank you very much
says Thank you very much
Oct 2010
gave trick and treaters lollipops, is this mean? thought i was being generous but my husband thought it was mean!

says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
Oct 2010
gave trick and treaters lollipops, is this mean? thought i was being generous but my husband thought it was mean!

too old to dress up..... the house, only did it once the past 8 years. Knowing that $30 worth of candy will be 50% off in just 24 hour, and its for those greedy treat or treaters some won't even say a "Thank You", its pretty clear this is a no-win scenario. Maybe next year I'll dress up as a grizzly with a chainsaw, that should scare them away!

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
haloween isnt so bad for me because my front door is down an allyway and if i turn the light off no one knows how to get into my house only 2 people were smart enough to find my door yeaterday

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Its great fun for young kids to dress up and go trick or treating as long as they are accompanied by there parents and most of the time its fun for the people who open the door but I'm sure alot of people out there don't appreciate it lol. The kids make us laugh with there costumes and trying to scare us at our doorstep every year! Just good fun.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
I don't celebrate halloween, probably it explained the number of eggs on my doorsteps when I was in the UK. Anyway, HAPPY HALLOWEEN CHAPS!!!
Btw, we have a new member huai0592 from China!! He/she probably have some good insights on the development of TT in China...plus we can always use a translator.hehehe