Need a New Secondary Paddle

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
When I went out shopping for a TB ALC the outlet I went to had a number of setups to try. One of these was the Treiber K, and when I tried it it felt very similar to the TB ALC except maybe very slightly less explosive in the upper gears.

That didn't bother me (actually, to the contrary, that comforted me). If the Treiber K had been twice the price of the TB ALC I'd have bought the TB ALC, but it was actually the other way around. I've been playing with it for quite a while now and am still very pleased with it - and whenever I play with somebody elses TB ALC that still feels very familiar.

No doubt, many more blades fashioned quite closely to TB ALC (Koto -ALC-Limba-Kiri Limba-ALC-Koto, IIRC) exist; some perhaps even cheaper, I don't know.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
You could try Gambler AC Hero. $32 at Zeropong.

ach.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Get the Sanwei F3 from (same composition as the ZJK ALC, Viscaria and TB ALC)

Actually the Skyline isn't very expensive but if you need a replacement you could try Globe999 or 729 Battle III. Also the Big Dipper would work, but it's the same price range as Skyline.
Instead of T64 you could try Donic Acuda S1 or S1 Turbo but Bluefire M1 or M1 Turbo would probably work pretty good as well

Last edited: