Any tibhar people out there?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Read 1 reviews
Hi i recently bought a tibhar blade. Just curious, are those blades supposed to have G.T.T.A.A since tibhar is a german company?

I am asking because my blade doesnt have the approved sign on it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Nah, you won't find this kind of printing on german blades. If at all you would find a DTTB printing, but no GTTA.
On old 38mm balls you could find a few having a DTTB printing on 'em, like some old Schildkröt and old Hanno balls, but i've never seen blades carrying this printing.

even the samsonov series are made in china. not the old blue ones but the newer ones. the kim jung hun its not exactly tibhar. it is nexy. that is why it is not included in the catalogue of tibhar.

Last edited:
Yup, definitely not all. I did ask Tibhar about this and they wouldn't exactly state the country of where it's made, but they've said that their blade is made in the EU when I asked about the Samsonov Carbon.

akala mo lang yan. there is always something behind it and you do not know about it.

This user has no status.
akala mo lang yan. there is always something behind it and you do not know about it.

English please, this is an international forum... Well, explain the country of manufacture of the Drinkhall series, VS Unli, CCA 7 and CCA Unli... Don't tell me that these are all made in China as well. I may be wrong, but please enlighten me dear sir. I am in search of the truth.

those are chinese made blades. the quality and finish of european blades are way different. the cca blades are chinese made. i am not sure about the year but most european companies shifted to outsourcing blades in china due to the cost. that was probably as early 2010's. eventhough i can ask manufacturers where they make their blades, i would rather not trust it fully because if some would admit that theyir blades are made in china then maybe turned off. i see brands that openly say their blades are made in china like nittaku especially with their newer blades. some like adidas before which if compared to tibhar blades have better quality finish are made in china and that was confirmed to me by the blade designer. that blade designer saw the other brands in that same factory to which the adidas blades are made, the only difference is that the adidas blades have a separate production line but they are under the same factory. now, if you think the cca and drinkhall blades already for you have this high of a quality and they are already made in europe and not in china then you have not seen the quality of adidas blades. chian is capable of producing high quality finish much better than the cca or drinkhall series blades. again, my statements will not be confirmed by brands and most of the time they will even deny it. in my quest before to look for a factory, i asked around due to my gf's access to factories and I came across factories that produce euro blades and this aside from sunflex. the drinkhall series have a lower quality finish than the cca blades mind you. the cca series have a better quality but it is still not in the elite level and there are chinese made blades that have even higher quality than cca blades.

This user has no status.
those are chinese made blades. the quality and finish of european blades are way different. the cca blades are chinese made. i am not sure about the year but most european companies shifted to outsourcing blades in china due to the cost. that was probably as early 2010's. eventhough i can ask manufacturers where they make their blades, i would rather not trust it fully because if some would admit that theyir blades are made in china then maybe turned off. i see brands that openly say their blades are made in china like nittaku especially with their newer blades. some like adidas before which if compared to tibhar blades have better quality finish are made in china and that was confirmed to me by the blade designer. that blade designer saw the other brands in that same factory to which the adidas blades are made, the only difference is that the adidas blades have a separate production line but they are under the same factory. now, if you think the cca and drinkhall blades already for you have this high of a quality and they are already made in europe and not in china then you have not seen the quality of adidas blades. chian is capable of producing high quality finish much better than the cca or drinkhall series blades. again, my statements will not be confirmed by brands and most of the time they will even deny it. in my quest before to look for a factory, i asked around due to my gf's access to factories and I came across factories that produce euro blades and this aside from sunflex. the drinkhall series have a lower quality finish than the cca blades mind you. the cca series have a better quality but it is still not in the elite level and there are chinese made blades that have even higher quality than cca blades.

Thanks for the insights....