PDA

View Full Version : Nittaku Hurricane Neo 3

Lolman
04-05-2017, 09:52 PM
Does anyone know the difference between the Nittaku Hurricane 3 Neo/ Provincial Hurricane 3 neo and the commercial Hurricane 3 neo?
Cheers

Shiro
04-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Does anyone know the difference between the Nittaku Hurricane 3 Neo/ Provincial Hurricane 3 neo and the commercial Hurricane 3 neo?
Cheers

From my understanding, Nittaku Hurricane 3 Neo is the softest out of the three due to the japanese sponge. Some say it suppose to be like a cheaper version of provincial hurricane 3 neo but i cannot say that for sure yet as i myself haven't tested it. Provincial hurricane 3 neo is the same as hurricane 3 neo, but softer.

yogi_bear
04-06-2017, 04:43 AM
the quality of the topsheet of the nittaku version is a par above the commercial ones and it is the closest thing in terms of quality to a provincial one.

James Livesey
04-07-2017, 11:06 AM
Am willing to bet it's very similar to target national, which also has a porous sponge. IMO prov h3 is best, as you can choose your hardness and easily control your boosting.

yogi_bear
04-07-2017, 12:36 PM
it is not porous. i owned both target national and nittaku h3 and h3 does not have a porous sponge. it is like the chinese counterpart but the quality is just very good.

Saatvik Shukla
04-08-2017, 02:48 AM
DHS Hurricane neo is better

yogi_bear
04-08-2017, 04:01 AM
nope, the commercial neo h3 has a lower quality compared to the nittaku versions. the consistency of the commercial h3 varies from good to crappy.

Kelpo
04-08-2017, 05:49 AM
Nittaku h3 Neo and H3 Neo Provincial is pretty much exactly the same. The only difference that I have seen is that the Nittaku one is cheaper. I have heard people say that the Nittaku one has more consistent quality as well, but I have not bought enough sheets to know for sure.

amoc
12-06-2017, 05:25 AM
I played the Nittaku H3 now for a while and I like it a lot. But: sometimes it could be more cripsy, espallially on flat hits and blocks.
The topsheet seems to be the same as the provicials, thats what I learned from this thread.
But what about the sponges?
Is a 39 provincial harder/crispier than the Nittaku (on these ones you cannot choose)? Or should I maybe try a 40 provincial?