PDA

View Full Version : Kalinikos Kréanga Documentary (NEW)

Dan
10-01-2011, 01:55 PM
This is awesome! Check out Kalinikos Kreanga and his life as a table tennis player. You can see what he does on a daily basis from his practice to life away from the table. Don’t forget to share this amazing thread to your friends on facebook.

This is one of the best table tennis documentaries I have ever seen!

Success as a player
Training, multi ball, strength and conditioning
What kreanga believes
Kalinikos talks about the Olympics
http://www.butterflyonline.com/2008/images/08BtyWorld2.jpg
Photo by: butterflyonline

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gV8Frw3dec&feature=feedlik

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7KpjzhZ1jw&feature=related

StealthAsassin
10-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Hahaahah I love this !!! This place where Kreanga trains is where all the tournaments in Greece take place !! I have spend my entire life there !! Thank god , I have played with Kreanga and have a conversation with him !!

Dan
10-01-2011, 02:37 PM
Hahaahah I love this !!! This place where Kreanga trains is where all the tournaments in Greece take place !! I have spend my entire life there !! Thank god , I have played with Kreanga and have a conversation with him !!

Thats awesome! I have met kreanga only once when he came to England! Such a nice guy, he gave my friend his Tshirt when he had finished! I was jelous hehe.

Any chance you can get in contact with kreanga for me to see if he wants to undetake a interview with TableTennisDaily? :)

StealthAsassin
10-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Dan I will try to get in contact with him !! Next tournament is on 26th of October , if he appears then I will try to talk to him !!!

Dan
10-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Dan I will try to get in contact with him !! Next tournament is on 26th of October , if he appears then I will try to talk to him !!!

Awesome! Thanks so much for this! Have a good weekend! :)

YosuaYosan
10-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Friggin awesome !!!!
Very nice find Dan !

Dan
10-01-2011, 03:35 PM
Friggin awesome !!!!
Very nice find Dan !

not to worry Yosua! Yes I love this documentary. Kreanga on multi ball is insane!

YosuaYosan
10-01-2011, 03:44 PM
:D
And do you hear the first two things he do in the morning ?
1. Feeling like P Diddy
2. Play DotA
loool

Nah JK, he wake up and play with his daughter.
And screw his bad english, he is a LEGEND !!

jedimasterplk
10-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Nice ride...))) who said TT players dont live well?)) lol

WiWa
10-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Nice ride indeed haha. The guy he practises with in the first vid seems pretty good xD Also I was wondering in the 2nd vid, is the multiball feeder wearing safety goggles @ 1:45? Guess he doesn't wanna get hit in the face by one of those cannon shots from Kalinikos :D

Michal_Z
10-03-2011, 08:23 AM
This was awesome!
Very nice to see Kreanga like a normal guy.. Nice car btw :)
Anyways - Dan if you get to interview him, ask him, what happened..
He was nowhere, then .. whopa, he wins European top 12 and then again.. nothing..
Just now Austrian open..
I hope he will be on european championships.. ;)

benlarcombe
10-03-2011, 08:55 AM
Can't wait to watch this when I get home. I remember a similar thing following Maze a few years back after his injury.

Dan
10-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Can't wait to watch this when I get home. I remember a similar thing following Maze a few years back after his injury.

Did you watch it in the end Ben ? How you find it? :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

sunilcse04
10-04-2011, 12:31 PM
in the 2nd video during his backhand rally, the ball just shoots from him bat.. it appears like a normal topspin brush.. but ball is speeding like a bullet.. man.. :D

benlarcombe
10-07-2011, 08:40 PM
Did you watch it in the end Ben ? How you find it? :)

Yeah I did mate. More of this! That is definitely what our sport needs. Let's find a way to get to know the pro's a bit better. Interviews are great but nothing beats a video. It'll make people more inclined to follow the sport and support their favourite players, go to the english open ect.

Dan
10-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Yeah I did mate. More of this! That is definitely what our sport needs. Let's find a way to get to know the pro's a bit better. Interviews are great but nothing beats a video. It'll make people more inclined to follow the sport and support their favourite players, go to the english open ect.

Very true stuff! Ill see what I can do.

I have some more interviews coming soon with better questions :)

Michal_Z
10-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Anyone knows how did he against Mattenet few hours ago?
Result nowhere, thanks to great Poland.. lol

Dan
10-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Anyone knows how did he against Mattenet few hours ago?
Result nowhere, thanks to great Poland.. lol

Geca has submitted the video of this match in the ETTC thread :)

Enjoy