Tickets for World TT Championships

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
May be some German forum members can help here. The official site of the WTTC says that the tickets for the last three days of the tournament are already sold out. I have a small chance of making a trip to Europe (not Germany) in May and June and I would dare to make the effort to travel to Düsseldorf to attend the playing hall.
Is there any real chance that I can get tickets for those last three days? How can I do it?
I am very skeptical that the tickets were bought by individuals. May be many table tennis clubs in Germany bought packages for their members? May be I can buy those tickets from a club? Or may be some companies bought the tickets to resell them at higher prices?
Can I simply stand outside the hall and begin shouting: " I need tickets"?;)
Thanks and may be I can see you in Düsseldorf...

Edit: I don't know how to take the smiley face from the title of the thread. I hope is a signal of a happy end of this story.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoass and mr. tom
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Maybe Seamaster did it... in the last WTTTC in Kuala Lumpur I saw with my own eyes thousands of Chinese brought by Perfect (the official sponsor) to attend the event, I would not be surprised to see them again there:

chinos.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 4 reviews
I found out it was sold out one or two months ago. It would have been better to have gotten some sort of warning to buy tickets very early, but hey, maybe next time.

Good luck.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Do some German members of the forum know if there is the chance to buy the tickets through local table tennis clubs? May be the ITTF allows a certain numbers of tickets to be sold through the German Table Tennis Federation...Or may be, as an example, a couple of clubs in Dortmund bought 50 tickets for their members and I can have acces to that if I pay a membership...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
I have tickets for Thursday and Friday in case anybody is interested. Please send a private message!

Reactions: Suga D