PDA

View Full Version : End of Acuda series?

romanzdk
04-23-2017, 07:05 PM
Hi, has anyone noticed, that there is no more Acuda S2 and S3 on Donic official website http://www.donic.de/index.php?screen=dstore.webshop.productlist&Description=Belaege&SucessorDescription=DONIC&TreeNodeID=77 ?

Is that end of legendary Acuda serie? Anyone has some further information?

Maybe Donic wants to sell Bluefire series more, because Acuda was cheaper?

ajtatosmano2
04-23-2017, 07:48 PM
Acuda is extremely popular, I can't see why would they close it.

Jonas_Plays
04-23-2017, 10:32 PM
Since this thread is about Acuda Rubbers, has anyone here made the move from S2 to S1? Is that a fairly logical progression when you feel comfortable with S2 but just want to slightly tweak your equipment to give just a bit more zip and oomph on your shots?

yogi_bear
04-24-2017, 02:17 AM
probably because it would be redundant and the acuda series rubbers are not exactly known for being durable.

BeGo
04-25-2017, 02:26 PM
My own opinion on Donic rubber in general,
- like LKT, most known for great control.
- Too fragile. I can use my own Tackiness Chop 2, which I bought in 2008. I have seen friends Bluefire crumbled after 3 month. None of my Chinese rubber crumbled in 1 year.
- Butterfly made quite simple classification for their rubber, Tackiness and Tackifire Series for slow spinny game, Bryce and Solcion for Drive game, Tenergy for Loop game, Sriver and Flextra for allrounder, etc.

Dhs even simpler, H3 for more spin than speed (for Chinese), and Skyline for more speed than spin (again, for Chinese)

I still not sure what game Bluefire, Acuda, Coppa, etc represent. I means, they are somewhat superimpose each other.

Sent from my i5E using Tapatalk

Cornel
04-25-2017, 06:32 PM
Actually I see all the Acuda rubbers on the Donic website.

AndySmith
04-25-2017, 08:47 PM
Actually I see all the Acuda rubbers on the Donic website.

Yeah, it turns out it was just a website error of omission, as confirmed by Alex over at myTT. Acuda lovers can rest easy.

romanzdk
04-25-2017, 11:00 PM
Okay, I got info from about 5 shops here in CZE and all said, that production and sale of Acuda will continue.

Lermanator
04-26-2017, 12:33 AM
It might be that they want to endorse Acuda Blue a little more