Setup Question

says Hello Guys , I love Table Tennis Just like you guys...
says Hello Guys , I love Table Tennis Just like you guys...
Apr 2011
Guys , im buying a new setup.. i think i might buy Michael maze blade , Tenergy05fx FH , Tenergy05FXBH.
and i want to know what you guys think about this .
Im Like to do loops all the time , i block a lot with my back hand , but i also have a very nice backhand topspin..
you guys think im buying the right thing?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The Michael Maze is a great blade. What is your current setup? How different will a blade with Arylate/Carbon be? Do you know what wood is in your current setup? What rubbers have you been using?

The equipment you are mentioning is top quality. If you like soft rubbers FX is definitely softer than regular Tenergy. I like regular Tenergy more than the FX version for my playing. But my experience is that you get used to what ever you have and if it is good equipment you learn how to use it. And the blade and rubbers you are talking about are top of the line equipment.

Last edited:
says http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=100002098293963
Sep 2011
Tt ply

Guys , im buying a new setup.. i think i might buy Michael maze blade , Tenergy05fx FH , Tenergy05FXBH.
and i want to know what you guys think about this .
Im Like to do loops all the time , i block a lot with my back hand , but i also have a very nice backhand topspin..
you guys think im buying the right thing?

Dear friend

If you try some latest rubbers on a Chinese carbon ply which are harder you can use friendship 729 fx super on both side which gives good control from behind the table too and can receive service well too and block will be very quick use both side same rubber
Chineese rubbers are cheaper and u can try and let me know
Good luck
Shree

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
im currently using a Timo boll Zlf .. FH: Dhs hurricane neo 3 .. BH: tenergy05fx.. I love the tenergy but its really hard for me to loop with the hurricane.. i dont know why..

Have you turned your blade around and used your Tenergy 05FX on your forehand for hitting just to feel the Tenergy side? If not, try that. If you really like the FX and it does not feel too soft for the forehand, then you could go for an FX rubber. If the Tenergy 05 FX feels too soft for the forehand then go for regular Tenergy.

For now, why don't you keep the Timo Boll ZLF, Keep the Tenergy 05FX, and try to get just the new forehand rubber.

The Timo Boll ZLF is a great blade. But if that is what you are using, the Michael Maze will not be too different. It will have a different feel because it is different wood. Koto (Timo ZLF) feels different as the outer ply than Limba (Maze ALC). They will be about the same speed and have similar control. So I would only get the blade if you were set on getting it for yourself or if the ZLF is beat up. And if you get it, you will have another pretty amazing blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
If you are having trouble looping with the H3 Neo then work more on your technique. It sounds like you have a slow swing or your racket angle is too open. I find it extremely easy to loop with H3 Neo and even more easier than Tenergy. The T05 has too high a throw for me so I feel that T05 opens up more possibilities for my opponent rather than myself. That's why I love it on the backhand because I can instigate the attack on their service and just loop to the wides if they're returning my services.

Sep 2011
Have you tried to hit on the rise it will curve inside the table your back swing should be equal to speed of on coming ball