Best rubber for Tibhar Stratus Power Wood

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
Hello all,
Needed advice rubber for my TSPW. My style : all around but sometime prefer to offensive and close to mid-range table.
Recently, i've bought Donic Coppa Jo silver black for FH. Do you have another reccomendation?
Please suggest pros and cons.

Thanks b4,
Bedoon

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hello all,
Needed advice rubber for my TSPW. My style : all around but sometime prefer to offensive and close to mid-range table.
Recently, i've bought Donic Coppa Jo silver black for FH. Do you have another reccomendation?
Please suggest pros and cons.

Thanks b4,
Bedoon

Have you used the rubber? Do you like it? There is no "best" rubber any particular blade. That is not how things work. There may be kinds of rubbers that will be good FOR YOU. There may be kinds of blades that will be good for you. TSPW is a good blade and a blade that is good for many developing players. Coppa JO Silver is a pretty decent rubber. It might be fine for you. It may even be perfect for you.

Is there a reason you want to know about other rubbers? Or did you just get the idea after buying it that it might not be the best thing for the blade? It will be fine for the blade. The real question is whether it will be good for you and how you like it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
Not yet. Nowadays I use Yinhe Moon (FH) and Pro LKT (BH). I need advice Jo Silver better in FH or BH for TSPW?
And then what the best rubber for the other side? Carl, do you use TSPW too?
I'm sorry if my english not good

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
You're right laistrogian, but i have contact several shop and they run out stock of rakza 7 and 7 soft. Because of that i need recommendation about the most suitable rubber for BH :D