WTTC 2017 VLOG #1 - Tour Of Arena!

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hey guys,

Here's our 1st vlog of many at the 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides a quick tour of the sheer scale of the venue being used, ESPRIT arena in Dusseldorf! Over 50,000 tickets have been sold already for the 8 day event! There are 3 main buildings, the main arena which holds 7600 fans and 4 show courts, the 2nd tournament hall with 32 match tables and the practice hall with 30 tables!

This World Championships is going to be a great one! Who's looking forward to the event?

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Fantastic. See you there, Dan.

Reactions: Suga D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great Stuff Dan !! It really hit the spot for me , I chromecasted it on my TV and I could feel the excitement ... thanks for doing this ! Keep them coming !

Haha that's great to hear! A few people have said the vlog is a bit shaky, I will correct this :) Will keep them coming buddy!

Can't wait to see you Baal, send me a message when your here :)

Will be dropping by on friday. Oooh, exciting!

Awesome Yoass! See you Friday!

beautiful vlog, Dan. Hopefully will see you on Thursday.

Yes definitely, send me a message when you guys are here and we can hang out! Looking forward to it!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Read 3 reviews
Timo Boll wrote on his facebook page that the foot of the tables in the hall with the 4 tables are annoying when receiving, because he hit it almost everytime he said... this is really worrying me actually... It can all be beautifull, but the first thing is always table tennis itself in my eyes.

Would they be able to still change the tables you think or the players have to adapt?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
If they don't and if I was Timo, I would have kept a chainsaw in my kitbag , and just before the match .... :D :D

Timo Boll wrote on his facebook page that the foot of the tables in the hall with the 4 tables are annoying when receiving, because he hit it almost everytime he said... this is really worrying me actually... It can all be beautifull, but the first thing is always table tennis itself in my eyes.

Would they be able to still change the tables you think or the players have to adapt?

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
It did not seem to bother me , actually it added to the authenticity , kind of like movies where they have hand held shots ... I liked it the way it was shot ...
Haha that's great to hear! A few people have said the vlog is a bit shaky, I will correct this :) Will keep them coming buddy!

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Dan, you have to get footage of all the TTDaily members you meet up with at the WTTC. I think that list includes Suga D and Baal and a whole host of others. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I was thinking I might just volunteer to create the thread for them ... and ask Der_echte to cut the ribbon !
Dan, you have to get footage of all the TTDaily members you meet up with at the WTTC. I think that list includes Suga D and Baal and a whole host of others. :)

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl