Table tennis 11.com

This user has no status.
Tabletennis11 is one of the most trustworthy dealers among TT. Its customer service, quality of products and employees patience and will to help is top notch.
I bought there several times, and every single time they gave a personalized service, answering all my questions and listing weights of rackets and explaining to me how they proceed and what i should do in case something went wrong.

Well, theres many other things i could say to praise TT11 shop and service, but im sure others will not only corroborate what i said but also share their experience about them :)

This user has no status.
The best there is in Europe imho. Very fast shipping, broad spectrum of products, mostly great prices (with variety of discount programs), customer service lightning fast, competent and very friendly.

Due to a slight error in their automatic discount calculations, they deducted a little too much from my bank account. I contacted them, they immediately paid it back with an apology (although it was to their economic disadvantage!)

Would recommend them to anyone I know

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
tt11 ships me items faster than a number of companies located inside the usa (where I live).... and tt11 is located in estonia!

Only downside is you can't get butterfly products from them.

Reactions: sanavasaraja
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 1 reviews
Great company, great service and their blade assembly is probably the best there is if you're in need of that. I wish they would carry Butterfly as well so I wouldn't have to order from anyone else anymore.

Reactions: sanavasaraja
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
I am from India too and I have ordered from them (tt11) for 4-5 times. Except once, all the orders went great. Even at that one time, they were quick to resolve the issue. So great customer service as well.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gourav Acharya