Victas Koki Niwa Blade

This user has no status.
Hey Dan,
I just wanted to ask you if you could possibly review the new Victas blade at some point in the future as Koki Niwa is a pretty amazing player and I'm wondering if the blade that has been named after him is as great as he is.
I have too few posts in the forum to post a link to the blade but it can be found on the tabletennis11 website.
Thanks and hope to hear from you,
Mat

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Hey Dan,
I just wanted to ask you if you could possibly review the new Victas blade at some point in the future as Koki Niwa is a pretty amazing player and I'm wondering if the blade that has been named after him is as great as he is.
I have too few posts in the forum to post a link to the blade but it can be found on the tabletennis11 website.
Thanks and hope to hear from you,
Mat

Just to let you know he's been using Swat Power for some time now. That aside, Niwa blade is very controllable and easy to use. It's essentialy Victas Quartet AFC(which is much cheaper).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Interesting that now Koki Niwa and Oshima Yuya uses 7 ply all-wood blades. Both blades (SWAT variations and Fortius) are very popular in Japan. It's a trend to use 7ply blades. Here in Hungary everyone either uses some fiber blade or 5ply all-wood blade.
ttpshot, I've read 82-85 and 90 gram forthe SWAT Power. Which is correct? I'm looking for a long time for a similar blade, but it's only good for me if it's 85-90 gram.

Reactions: doraemon
This user has no status.
Just to let you know he's been using Swat Power for some time now. That aside, Niwa blade is very controllable and easy to use. It's essentialy Victas Quartet AFC(which is much cheaper).
Thank you, interesting that they would remake a blade for such a good player, bad marketing in my opinion.