jpenmaster
06-13-2017, 01:23 AM
I finally made it over here!

yoass
06-13-2017, 06:02 AM
Welcome!

Jabugo
06-13-2017, 03:20 PM
Welcome! Jpen players are becoming a rare breed. I can't wait to hear about your jpen experiences and equipment reviews!

ttmonster
06-13-2017, 03:45 PM
Welcome to the forum JpenMaster ... hopefully you will enjoy it

SFF_lib
06-15-2017, 07:58 AM
I finally made it over here!
Hello I play both Jpen and Cpen. Glad to see another Jpen player.

It's still a style pleasing to the audience. But difficult to train.

iamjason8
07-12-2017, 05:48 AM
Nice to finally have you over! I also finally made the jump to TTD not too long ago. Well...relatively speaking compared to how long I've had a MyTT account, haha.

ttmonster
07-12-2017, 02:27 PM
How did you handle the grip transition ? My regular partner is not able to change to Cpen because he cannot adapt to the grip because he needs the lock with the finger that Jpen provides.

Hello I play both Jpen and Cpen. Glad to see another Jpen player.

It's still a style pleasing to the audience. But difficult to train.

OldschoolPenholder
07-13-2017, 05:43 PM
Belated welcome to TTD jpenmaster

SFF_lib
07-15-2017, 12:26 AM
How did you handle the grip transition ? My regular partner is not able to change to Cpen because he cannot adapt to the grip because he needs the lock with the finger that Jpen provides.
I first played cpen. So i just get used to it. Later when i adapted jpen i finds it a lot more comfortable except the thickness.

It's a joy to play with both.

Passionate about TT

ttmonster
07-15-2017, 12:43 AM
Good to know .. thank you

I first played cpen. So i just get used to it. Later when i adapted jpen i finds it a lot more comfortable except the thickness.

It's a joy to play with both.

Passionate about TT

genrel001
07-15-2017, 12:56 AM
I'm new to Jpen, coming from Cpen! :D I just bought a 10.5mm Taiwanese Cypress Jpen. F-ing fast, hard to control at first but once you get the hang of it's a speed machine over the table. >:D

As a person who love to play close and over the table, I consider Cpen like a paint brush. Artistically varying spins and controlling the pace. While Jpen is more like of a hammer, countering every shot with most power possible. I even named my jpen blade, "The Meat Tenderizer." ;)

Welcome jpenmaster!:D