Is falco long booster effective in Dhs huriicane 3-50 and other chinese rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
I have used the Falco Long, Seamoon, and the Kalin booster's all on H3 rubber's and I find the Falco Long just as good and maybe a little stronger booster. Some people
say one booster will make the rubber faster and one booster will make the rubber have more spin, I personally can't determine any difference. They are all good booster's in imo.

This user has no status.
I've heard that with Falco bubbling happens more frequently. So apply the booster through a glue layer, it helps.

Screenshot_2017-06-15-13-24-08.jpg Screenshot_2017-06-15-13-24-08.jpgScreenshot_2017-06-15-13-24-08.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Sorry, I don't have experience with this glue.
But it's speed glue, boosters are designed to be used with water based glue.
I've read that others successfully boosted their rubbers through rubber cement, which is similar to speed glue.
Also, 42andbackpains wrote on mytabletennis.net that:
Yes, i previously used Haifu Speed Glue for a while and have recently switched back to Donic Vario WBG. You can use speed glue with Kailin or Seamoon booster with no issues. You just have to be careful of over expansion. Tensing the H3 too much will quickly shorten the lifespan of the rubber. If you think your Haifu is too thick, just thin it out...remember it is WATER based glue. I dont like thick WBG glue either because of its gooey thickness...so i try to use the thinnest brand as possible. 2 cents added.

I think after you applied the first layer of speed glue, you must wait a long time, until the dome disappears (speed glue expands the sponge, you have to wait until the sponge is back in it's original state). After that you can apply the booster.
However, I don't take responsibilities as I've never tried mix speed glue and booster.

Reactions: Suga D and zaw thwe

azv

This user has no status.

azv

This user has no status.
Jun 2017
I've been using Falco in H3neo along with rubber cement for the last months and it works well. I'm using 3 layers of it.

Reactions: zaw thwe

azv

This user has no status.

azv

This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Hi azv did u apply speed glue layer first b4 booster layer?
Glue first and wait 2h or until the rubber is flat
Then a thin layer of booster, wait 12h
Then a layer of booster and wait 1 day
Repeat last step one or two more times
Finally glue the rubber to the blade once the rubber is flat again.

Its a long process, be patient :)

Reactions: zaw thwe
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
There's an opinion I can't vouch for that it is better to use Chinese boosters for H3 Neo, while for the regular H3 Falco works just as well if not better.

azv

This user has no status.

azv

This user has no status.
Jun 2017
There's an opinion I can't vouch for that it is better to use Chinese boosters for H3 Neo, while for the regular H3 Falco works just as well if not better.
I'm sure the Dianchi or the Haifu boosters are better, I just use Falco because it lasts longer, it's cheaper and easier to get.