Chinese WTTC 2017 Shirts by Li Ning

This user has no status.
Hey Folks,

I recently found shirts by Li Ning which were advertised as ,,official national shirts of the the chinese wttc 2017 team,,.
I only found the shirts in a german store (i would like to copy a URL for you guys but i have to post at least 5 threads and i only have 3. You can find them at Racket Outlet in the ,,Tischtennis,, section and it might show the shirts in the front page) .
I wanted to get one of those but im wondering if those are actual fake.
Do you think they are fake or do you know anything about those shirts ??
Would be nice if you would hepl me out here :)

Ty

Reactions: ajtatosmano2
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Long story short, they are probably real. The ones without "CHN" on the back are TD versions, but they are "real" as in they are from li-ning. I had a look and the site sells genuine products so you should have nothing to fear. I myself have recently ordered the Chinese Super League 2015 shirt as well as the full China Rio 2016 kit from the li-ning european shop (although items are shipped from China). It's great quality lasting stuff from li-ning, and they are one of the few labels who have a division specifically devoted to the development of TT clothing

Reactions: Khang09
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
They are definitely genuine. The store isn't far from where i work and i've been there several times. One of the owners is also a quite well known coach in this area.
They also sell Badminton gear and have quite a broad variety of Li-Ning gear.
So no need to worry. Everything's fine.
[Emoji106]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Well, the Li-Ning shop definitely has authentic gear....
....but so does the racket outlet. Just give them a call when unsure, since you're located in Germoney.
I'm quite sure they will help you.
I just hope they don't feel offended if you ask them if their stuff is real.

See in Germany it's a crime selling counterfeit products and the German customs are pretty strict in chasing counterfeit products too.

So NO official TT-shop would risk to loose their dealer's license.

Just go ahead and order there or contact them first when unsure. From knowing most of them personally i can say that these guys are absolutely trustworthy. If you don't live far away from the shop, it's definitely worth going there.
They also sell Butterfly equipment but due to Butterfly's sales restrictions they are not allowed to sell Butterfly stuff online.

Last edited:
Reactions: Khang09