Wang Hao's Sweat!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Quite impressive how much Wang Hao sweats at the beginning of this video!

Anyone else like this in training? :p

Wang%2BHao%2BTabletennis%2BWallpapers%2Bby%2Bcool%2Bsports%2Bplayers%2B(17).jpg

Any translators will be awesome!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
In humid place like mine it is normal :)

Anyway I thought its going to be eBay selling Wang Hao's sweat 0.0

Haha so funny! Imagine if his sweat was on ebay, would you buy it? :)

Its like Wang Hao jumped into a lake and swam in his TT kit lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
We switched our tables up from the summer schedule to our attic section for one of our clubs and it was incredibly hot that day. We were sweating like crazy. My buddy couldn't dry his paddle in the training area. He literally had to go down to the second floor to get paper towels because of how humid it was up there.

I wouldn't say Wang Hao sweats because he's fat. I'd say it has more to do with the climate or thermostat of the facility. If you have never sweat this much then you have never worked out for long periods of time before. I bet WH just finished up a good 3-4 hour training session. When I was in Martial Arts we sweat like this all the time. We weren't allowed to end class until our 12 x 12 foot windows were completely covered in humidity from our sweat and breath. It was crazy, but you knew you got a great work out.

Here in the Philippines there are 3 kinds of playing area .... 1.Warm 2.VERY COLD!!!! 3. VERY HOT!!!!!
When i play in a very hot area my sweat goes dripping like a faucet :)))))
I guess playing and training with about 200% made the chinese sweat more :))

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I sweat a good deal when I play for real, but definitely not to the same level as Wang Hao in this video. I find that more than anything just focusing super hard on the game causes me to perspire, even if in terms of moving around I am not really doing a lot of physical exertion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
Quite funny that he seems to tell the cameraman to crop his belly out of the video :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Wow that's a lot of sweat! I can wring my shorts the same way a get the same amount of sweat as Wang Hao's shirt ;) In my club we train in a basement sometimes and when someone forgets to switch the ventilation on is like a sauna down there. The humidity is so high that it is almost impossible to get any grip with the rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
I get that amount of perspiration every time, soaking wet, that I can wring my shirt. Hot and humid here..and hour and you'll have to change your top.

Agreed, Azlan, sometime we have to play half naked I mean without shirt on because sometime we do not bring enough to change:D. You may have come across Ma Lin doing his serve without shirt on. Asian countries are typically hot, humid and if your hall has bad ventilation you sweat faster and get wet faster. We also have a habit wiping the rubber with our sweat:D.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Agreed, Azlan, sometime we have to play half naked I mean without shirt on because sometime we do not bring enough to change:D. You may have come across Ma Lin doing his serve without shirt on. Asian countries are typically hot, humid and if your hall has bad ventilation you sweat faster and get wet faster. We also have a habit wiping the rubber with our sweat:D.

That's true Fong, I do wipe my rubber with my sweat from the palm of my hand. Not to soak it, just to get the dust off and to get it a bit tacky hahaha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
playing long hours per day and on a chinese training regimen would probably make some kind sweat like that. also with wang hao's a little bit "fatty" body :D

btw he's my fave player

I think at some point in the beginning part where he points to his chest he indicates where the bottom of the screen should be, so they wouldn't see his belly haha xD But he is awesome indeed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I think at some point in the beginning part where he points to his chest he indicates where the bottom of the screen should be, so they wouldn't see his belly haha xD But he is awesome indeed.

Hmm, i just said that few messages earlier so this is kinda repeating.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Today I achieved my life's goal; seeing Wang Hao naked. In all seriousness though, both him and Ma Lin are not the physique you expect for a sportsman in a sport so reliant on speed and fleet of foot. I am actually shocked and at the same time inspired by this.

With the amount of training these guys get put through and under these conditions, it does make you wonder what does Wang Hao eat?!