Zoran Primorac and Bojan Tokic in the US

This user has no status.
Hi people of TTD just wanted to put it out there that Zoran Primorac and Bojan Tokic are currently in New York and will be doing a training clinic and exhibition tomorrow (6/18) at the Westchester Table Tennis Center in Pleasantville NY. On June 25th they will also be competing in a local tournament there against some of the top former chinese provincial players who currently live in the US. Anyone can participate in the clinic, party and tournament so i suggest coming if you are currently in the greater New York area.

( Note: I am not trying to advertise for my club)

Reactions: Suga D and yoass
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Hi people of TTD just wanted to put it out there that Zoran Primorac and Bojan Tokic are currently in New York and will be doing a training clinic and exhibition tomorrow (6/18) at the Westchester Table Tennis Center in Pleasantville NY. On June 25th they will also be competing in a local tournament there against some of the top former chinese provincial players who currently live in the US. Anyone can participate in the clinic, party and tournament so i suggest coming if you are currently in the greater New York area.

( Note: I am not trying to advertise for my club)

They will play in the monthly Westchester tournament?

This user has no status.
ajtatosmano2 is based in Hungary (at least his avatar says so) - a bit far from Westchester.

P.S. Did not realize both of them will play, I knew about Primorac already.
yea but we have had people at all levels from all over the world at our tournaments and how would he even know that we hold monthly tournaments?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
yea but we have had people at all levels from all over the world at our tournaments and how would he even know that we hold monthly tournaments?

pgpg is right, I am too far and a trip would be too pricey for me at the moment. I know about the monthly tournaments, because the finals are always uploaded, so I watch them every month. :) But I hope that in few years (few:4-5) I can participate too.

Westchester is a 10 hour drive from my house, would be cool to go, however.... Not sure how long they are in the US, would be great to see them in the Washington DC area (that is only 2 hours from my house). I'd doubt they'd travel to little known Richmond Virginia.....

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Jun Han will definitely be there. Adrian I'm not so sure, he's mainly here for vacation he didn't know about the tournament but I told him and gave him the option to go if he wants to. To be honest I'm not sure if he will want to given it's his time off from season. We will see.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
before anyone makes a long drive to watch this Primorac is definitely not playing in the tournament and I'm not sure Tokic is confirmed to be playing either.

Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Will Shortz' latest email about the tournament didn't mention either Primorac or Tokic so I don't think either of them will be playing. I had already been told Primorac would not play.

Ionescu is also in New York on vacation. Will have to see if Adrian wants to play, if he does I will bring him.