Fake h3neo commercial?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Read 1 reviews
So recently i bought a commercial h3neo. While the shop owner was helping me to apply the glue so that it can be glued to my blade, he messed up. He then offered to do it again but then i noticed something.

The serial number thing on both of the h3neos were exactly the same. EXACTLY!!! I remember hearing that each serial number is unique and special.

is there an explanation for this?? Im a total noob in tt so please help me!!!

This user has no status.
Not an expert but before we all give advice, can we confirm if the serial code you are refering to is the silver sticker code or the code on the sponge? Im quite sure that the code on the silver tag is supposed to be unique.If you are refering to the code on the sponge, then i dont think its an issue. If possible, take a photo or play with it and it will be easier for us to determine if its real or fake. I've not met a TT shop owner who dares to sell fake commercial H3NEO before simply because there is so much risk of being called out in person. Not to mention H3NEOs are already cheap so the risk reward of selling Fake commercial H3neo makes it not worth the effort in my opinion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
the silver code is unique. i heard the code on the back of the rubber just refers to the specific batch, not 100% sure tho.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
So recently i bought a commercial h3neo. While the shop owner was helping me to apply the glue so that it can be glued to my blade, he messed up. He then offered to do it again but then i noticed something.

The serial number thing on both of the h3neos were exactly the same. EXACTLY!!! I remember hearing that each serial number is unique and special.

is there an explanation for this?? Im a total noob in tt so please help me!!!
H3 commercial is cheap enough. Not much incentive to make fake ones.

Most fake ones are made for Provincial and National Hurricane rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I ordered one hurricane 3 neo at ebay before...
and damn the rubber is non-tacky
That's very unusual. I have ordered from eBay before and it was fine.

But the commercial version is known to have low QC. Some of my commercial are faster. Some respond to booster better than others. So there's a bit of luck element in it.

Provincial version is twice the price ($40 vs $20) but you can guaranty much better spin, speed and quality. I have given up commercial H3 for a long time.

This user has no status.
That's very unusual. I have ordered from eBay before and it was fine.

But the commercial version is known to have low QC. Some of my commercial are faster. Some respond to booster better than others. So there's a bit of luck element in it.

Provincial version is twice the price ($40 vs $20) but you can guaranty much better spin, speed and quality. I have given up commercial H3 for a long time.

TBH I was very skeptical about all the commercial vs Provincial vs national stuff but i recently bought a provincial H3neo orange sponge and boy was it a big difference. Definately pick provincial over commercial any day. One of my club mates have a boosted national H3 neo blue sponge and I will try it later tonight. Lets see if there will be a bigger difference. The price is still a major deterrent thou

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
TBH I was very skeptical about all the commercial vs Provincial vs national stuff but i recently bought a provincial H3neo orange sponge and boy was it a big difference. Definately pick provincial over commercial any day. One of my club mates have a boosted national H3 neo blue sponge and I will try it later tonight. Lets see if there will be a bigger difference. The price is still a major deterrent thou
Neo H3 $19
Neo H3 Prov orange $39
Neo H3 Prov blue $55
H3 National Blue $65
Neo H3 National Blue $85

$39 makes a lot of sense. After boosting wow it's a different story. Lively sponge, amazing control and spin.

If the $19 performance is 60, the $39 performance would be 85. Then anything more expensive would only give little increment in performance.

Therefore Neo H3 Prov orange has the best value for money.

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I prefer H3Neo provincial blue sponge, but the orange sponge is almost as good.
Blue always looks sexy [emoji16] [emoji16]

But just the cost can put a lot of people off. $39 orange sponge boosted is almost as good as tenergy with far better short game & serve.

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk