Butterfly Innerforce AL

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
It's an OFF- blade with quite good feel, so that you can play pretty much the way you want. The dwell time is good when you're trying to play with more feel, so I found it easy to progress in that department. I was matching it with H3N on my forehand and tenergy 25 on my backhand. No complaint about the blade.

Plays slower and less direct on passive shots than TB ALC / Viscaria / clones, but it is definitely OFF-. Plays fast enough to pressure the opponent with pace or win the point with a good block.

Thank you talbon :)
It's an OFF- blade with quite good feel, so that you can play pretty much the way you want. The dwell time is good when you're trying to play with more feel, so I found it easy to progress in that department. I was matching it with H3N on my forehand and tenergy 25 on my backhand. No complaint about the blade.

Plays slower and less direct on passive shots than TB ALC / Viscaria / clones, but it is definitely OFF-. Plays fast enough to pressure the opponent with pace or win the point with a good block.