Throw angle of Victas rubbers

My memory of them, and it was a few years ago that I used Stiff and Limber was that they were medium. Not fully low. But still a decent amount lower than T05.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Is Visctas stiff good for blocking and its durability last long?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Is Visctas stiff good for blocking and its durability last long?

I did not love the Limber. It felt great for two weeks. Then it felt like a limp rag. So I boosted it and I was fine after that.

The Stiff was great. For me it lasted LONG. But I think everyone is different with that. H3 dies on me really easy and Stiff, MXP, FXP, T05 etc really last for a while for me. Whereas, I have heard lots of people say H3 lasts a long time. [emoji2]

I was able to use the Stiff for 4+ months before thinking it was dying and at that time, I was playing 4-6 days a week 3-5 hours each day.

Blocking. I am not sure I am the best to answer that question. I have never really worked on blocking skills but I am good at it. So I am not sure saying I could block well with it means much. H3 is one of the few rubbers I can think of where I don't like blocking.

But V>01 Stiff felt very easy to control on blocks.

I didn't use the Regular as much as the Stiff and the Limber. But I felt Stiff and Regular were soft enough. Limber was too soft which only became painful when it felt like a limp rag. Once boosted it was at least alive and soft.

Reactions: romanzdk
I did not love the Limber. It felt great for two weeks. Then it felt like a limp rag. So I boosted it and I was fine after that.

The Stiff was great. For me it lasted LONG. But I think everyone is different with that. H3 dies on me really easy and Stiff, MXP, FXP, T05 etc really last for a while for me. Whereas, I have heard lots of people say H3 lasts a long time. [emoji2]

I was able to use the Stiff for 4+ months before thinking it was dying and at that time, I was playing 4-6 days a week 3-5 hours each day.

Blocking. I am not sure I am the best to answer that question. I have never really worked on blocking skills but I am good at it. So I am not sure saying I could block well with it means much. H3 is one of the few rubbers I can think of where I don't like blocking.

But V>01 Stiff felt very easy to control on blocks.

I didn't use the Regular as much as the Stiff and the Limber. But I felt Stiff and Regular were soft enough. Limber was too soft which only became painful when it felt like a limp rag. Once boosted it was at least alive and soft.

Thank you. I got the answer I need.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl