What Life is about!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Nice find Dan. 6-10 down is nothing compared to that. In one match when Waldner was down 20-16 and came back and won the game, afterwards he was asked if he was worried and he said that he knew coming back from 4 points down was possible.

Last edited:
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Super video Dan, never seen that one and I thought it can never be done...I was practically cheering for her!! It comes down to our hearts. Do we have that big of a heart to pull us through when everything seem hopeless. Coz at the end of the day, it's just us...we are the ones who will determine the outcome of our lives.
I always believe that there's something for everyone out there. If we tried our best and we didn't get it, it's just not meant to be. It wasn't ours in the first place. But it will always be a next time....another place another time. Though some people may be a little disappointed with our effort, but we know when we go home at night, we did our extreme best, and no one can take that away from us.

So to all out there, just do your best...have fun, and remember it's only TT, and there will always be tomorrow to beat the heck out of your opponents hahaha

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Super video Dan, never seen that one and I thought it can never be done...I was practically cheering for her!! It comes down to our hearts. Do we have that big of a heart to pull us through when everything seem hopeless. Coz at the end of the day, it's just us...we are the ones who will determine the outcome of our lives.
I always believe that there's something for everyone out there. If we tried our best and we didn't get it, it's just not meant to be. It wasn't ours in the first place. But it will always be a next time....another place another time. Though some people may be a little disappointed with our effort, but we know when we go home at night, we did our extreme best, and no one can take that away from us.

So to all out there, just do your best...have fun, and remember it's only TT, and there will always be tomorrow to beat the heck out of your opponents hahaha

Dude thats inspirational! Are you a motivational speaker! :p.. She is incredible, 99.9 % of people would have given up!

Stay positive even when the chips are down..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Mar 2011
I am no motivational speaker hahaha just experience. I started my architectural firm from zero, no capital and just 1 client. I just dived in when everyone thought I was nuts by quitting my job at an established developer company. I was the boss, the secretary, the draughtsman and the office boy for 3 years. Got kicked out of my house coz I couldn't pay rent and sleep in my little office for a year. Had to sell my car coz I needed the money to get a new computer and software and a new A1 plotter. Now I have 13 staff and 3 architects and 2 partners.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am no motivational speaker hahaha just experience. I started my architectural firm from zero, no capital and just 1 client. I just dived in when everyone thought I was nuts by quitting my job at an established developer company. I was the boss, the secretary, the draughtsman and the office boy for 3 years. Got kicked out of my house coz I couldn't pay rent and sleep in my little office for a year. Had to sell my car coz I needed the money to get a new computer and software and a new A1 plotter. Now I have 13 staff and 3 architects and 2 partners.

So, in some sense you ran that same race. Nice.

Mar 2011
That is awesome! I am pleased it all worked out for you. A quote from a legend Eddie Roofe!, 'A ship in harbor is safe - but that is not what ships are for.' :)

Thanx buddy...that's a nice quote. Never heard of that one, but now that I do, I will definitely remember it, for myself and my kids.

says Aging is a killer
As for TT

I am no motivational speaker hahaha just experience. I started my architectural firm from zero, no capital and just 1 client. I just dived in when everyone thought I was nuts by quitting my job at an established developer company. I was the boss, the secretary, the draughtsman and the office boy for 3 years. Got kicked out of my house coz I couldn't pay rent and sleep in my little office for a year. Had to sell my car coz I needed the money to get a new computer and software and a new A1 plotter.

That was rough. I bet you also had to survive with cheap Palio rubbers instead of Tenergy.:eek:

Last edited: