[Help] Rubbers for Liu Shiwen (blade)

This user has no status.
Hi! I have a Liu Shiwen ZLF blade, so i'm thinking of what kind of rubbers should i stick on that blade.
Well..i was thinking of tenergy, but, what kind tenergy?
I like to attack with my fh, mostly topspin (or at least thats what i try), not so fat away from the table. With my backhand i do some aggressive shots, but mostly with short strokes, i also use my bh to block, chopblock, flicks.. so i want a rubber wich is good for blocking, not very sensitive to spin.
I was thinking, 05 on the fh, and in the bh i don't know if 05 or 80 (or maybe 64).

Why tenergy? well...i want to put good rubbers to this blade, and tenergys are at a good price comparing with the other rubbers available here in argentina at the moment. Why not rozena? I would try it, but it's not available here yet, and if i but them online they would cost me more than a tenergy.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
T05/T64 are fine and dandy, but demanding rubbers. Fun stuff if you can master it, frustrating if not. Are you an advanced level player, or a higher intermediate level? If not, you might benefit from something a little less explosive, a little more controlled.

Reactions: Greco and doraemon