Rubber similar to h3 NEO boosted

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Also considering trying Target National on the forehand, since I like Chinese rubber, want a little more zip, but also dislike boosting. I'm noticing Megaspin only has the red option now... any idea where I might find other dealers that are not e-bay, Amazon? Google isn't helping much! Thanks-

On ebay.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/311920995983

Passionate about TT

Last edited:
Reactions: TTClassic
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
please bear in mind that the sanwei target national is heavier than the h3 and has a lower throw or arc than H3.

I've been playing dual inverted lately with a Joo Se Hyuk blade so I'm not to worried about weight for now lol. Throw angle will be something to get used to though. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
please bear in mind that the sanwei target national is heavier than the h3 and has a lower throw or arc than H3.
Thanks for the additional info. Do you remember how much heavier than H3? Did you compare it to boosted or unboosted H3?

I must say unboosted non-Neo H3 is dead and and throw is low-medium. Once boosted the throw angle is way higher you can still lift the ball from under the table.

Passionate about TT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I've tried h3 neo and liked it, but lacks catapult.

I didn't like boosting so there is a rubber factory made similar to h3 NEO boosted?

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk
Actually in Chinese forum a lot of people recommend Tibhar Hybrid K+. Chinese fans think it's very close to boosted H3 except that the topsheet is not as tacky.

The new Joola Golden Tango is completely made in Germany. Topsheet is promised to be tacky with a German sponge. I really want to try this one but I will wait for more distributors to stock it first.

Passionate about TT

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Actually in Chinese forum a lot of people recommend Tibhar Hybrid K+. Chinese fans think it's very close to boosted H3 except that the topsheet is not as tacky.

The new Joola Golden Tango is completely made in Germany. Topsheet is promised to be tacky with a German sponge. I really want to try this one but I will wait for more distributors to stock it first.

Passionate about TT
It could be what I'm searching for

Thanks

Sent from my 2014819 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the additional info. Do you remember how much heavier than H3? Did you compare it to boosted or unboosted H3?

I must say unboosted non-Neo H3 is dead and and throw is low-medium. Once boosted the throw angle is way higher you can still lift the ball from under the table.

Passionate about TT

probably by 3-4 grams but depending on teh type of hurricane 3 version. if it is the h3 with a purple packaging it is lighter than the commercial h3.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Where - if you can read German - you will also find no information whatsoever that it has a German sponge, as mentioned above.

It´s just said to be relatively dynamic, for a Chinese rubber.
I read it is a German sponge on Chinese forum. It could be a mistake.

But STN sponge has way better control than even boosted H3. It's also very lively.

Passionate about TT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I read it is a German sponge on Chinese forum. It could be a mistake.

Some people probably refer to anything a little porous or Tensor-like as "German" to distinguish between typical Japanese and typical Chinese.
But I don´t think there is "typical" anymore, maybe just "traditional" ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Some people probably refer to anything a little porous or Tensor-like as "German" to distinguish between typical Japanese and typical Chinese.
But I don´t think there is "typical" anymore, maybe just "traditional" ...
True. I guess the only one that stands out from the crowd is the Tenergy sponge.

Its amazing feel can not be replicated by anyone on Earth.

If one day someone managed to combine Tenergy sponge with Hurricane-like topsheet, he will be a millionaire.

Passionate about TT

Reactions: romanzdk
This user has no status.
True. I guess the only one that stands out from the crowd is the Tenergy sponge.

Its amazing feel can not be replicated by anyone on Earth.

If one day someone managed to combine Tenergy sponge with Hurricane-like topsheet, he will be a millionaire.

Passionate about TT

i've heard the butterfly spinart is such a combination. Tenergy spring sponge+tacky topsheet.

Reactions: BeGo