arche 2.jpg

Thickness
arche 3.jpg

Reactions: Jaffar Lone
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Nexy Korea President Moon Ui Bae designs all the Nexy blades. He seems to like making varied offerings with a different impact property on each side of the blade. Internationally, there are material players (and a few inverted) desiring such a property (think softer on BH for drop shot or easier short return). I cannot name every such blade he has designed in the last decade, but it is approaching ten.

This also looks like the same burned core. Rubicon was a very controlled blade, felt like Calix II in terms of vibration fee and ball not jumping out on medium impact. Everyone knows my love for the KJH blade... Since the KJH isn't in production any more, this blade holds some promise for me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Why not same ply outer side?if u instruct outer plys it may be better coz the other blade are not known.

Maybe.. to give option to choose FH and BH side?

Actually the outer plies are not publicly announced but other blades with same outer plies are known.

I guess backhand outer ply is white ash but I am not sure about forehand.

Last edited:
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
Is it very new? I can not find on any website ?
where can I buy it ?????

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
the KJH blade... Since the KJH isn't in production any more, this blade holds some promise for me.

Whatttt! No longer in production? Why? Everyone I know who uses this blades swears it is a pretty special blade. Even here in my country it is the main weapon of those who possess it; although only a few has it. I was thinking of getting a new one as I smeared and streaked the print on my blade face when I sealed it. Sad day indeed

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Whatttt! No longer in production? Why? Everyone I know who uses this blades swears it is a pretty special blade. Even here in my country it is the main weapon of those who possess it; although only a few has it. I was thinking of getting a new one as I smeared and streaked the print on my blade face when I sealed it. Sad day indeed

I had to get Nexy Korea to do a second production run. They did, but it wasn't a huge production run. Nexy Korea has 3 FL and 2 ST weights remaining on their web inventory.

If they do not make a 3rd production run, maybe TTD's Dan and Nexy Korea can hookup on a TTD Special TapaTalk edition or something to keep the original composition as a production model.

Reactions: Knuckle Ball
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017

Kim Jung Hoon is a South Korean player and he had been sponsored by Tibhar's Korean distributor. He retired in 2015 and now he is running a local table tennis club. Also he has been uploading table tennis lessons on youtube, and these youtube lessons are supported by Andro's Korean distributor.
Since he is no longer sponsored by Tibhar's distributor, his blade is no longer available.

Reactions: Knuckle Ball