Timo Boll: Mein China ( Books )

This user has no status.
I have seen from Timo Boll's facebook account that he has a book out at the moment about his time in China. It is currently obviously in German but i was just wondering if anyone knows if there are any plans for an english version?

Would love to read his book!

Also....

Anyone read Waldner's book? Is that worth a punt?

Bolls_buch.365x265.jpg

Photo by: sportgate.de

Some more info:

Book was released Monday 17th October 2011 just a few hours after Timo Boll defeated Patrick Baum in the European Championships 2011.

The book is called Timo Boll: Mein CHINA also called, Timo Boll: My China - A Travel to table tennis wonderland.

The book is about Timo Boll's stay in China over the summer. The World number 4 travelled with journalist Friedhard teufeel who recorded Timo Boll's every movement. This book is not only just about Timo's amazing trip with the Zhejiang team and China, but it also involves Timo from a child to table tennis stardom!

I can't wait to read this!

Timo Bolls book is on Amazon.com

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
I'd love to read Timo's book in English as well.

I've read Waldner's book. It's good and worth getting. I would give it a seven out of ten rating.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
That book would be the perfect X-mas gift.. Keep us updated when the book comes out in english Dan.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
In a latest interview with Timo Boll he was asked,

Now a completely different but by no means less interesting subject: Together with the sports journalist Friedhard Teuffel you have been promoting your book “My China” (Mein China) this week, which is now available in book stores.

“Yes, the European Championships are already history. Now it is promotion week for my new book “Timo Boll – My China” (Timo Boll-Mein China). Nearly all week I will be all over the country promoting my book. The first week is proving to be very promising. In the Amazon sales lists the book has already jumped from position 64 up to 48 in the first few days, therefore hitting the top 50. A huge thank-you at this point to all my fans and anyone who has already bought a copy!!!”