TableTennisDaily visit Butterfly Europe HQ!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys,

Last week I got the lucky chance to visit the Butterfly Europe Headquarters, what an incredible place! I was not allowed to take many photos, but heres what I took below :) We discussed some potential upcoming reviews and videos with pro Butterfly players. I will keep you posted on some awesome upcoming content! We will release the Marcos Freitas review shortly! :)

butterflyeuropehq.jpg

Enticing collection of TT items.. they didnt allow many photos for a reason ;)

Eagerly awaiting the Freitas review.

Hey guys,

Last week I got the lucky chance to visit the Butterfly Europe Headquarters, what an incredible place! I was not allowed to take many photos, but heres what I took below :) We discussed some potential upcoming reviews and videos with pro Butterfly players. I will keep you posted on some awesome upcoming content! We will release the Marcos Freitas review shortly! :)

butterflyeuropehq.jpg

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
…and you haggled BTY YURP into a lifetime supply of tenergies for all TTD members starting with the Y in BTY?

(edit: … so they finally get some first-hand evidence that T25 really really actually exists?)

Haha I did just that! That would be nice wouldn't it :D

I like butter ... with honey.
Is there some honey coming soon from butter?

Most definitely langel! Some interesting products!

Dan, is that a Stiga shirt that you're wearing?

Haha! Not to sure I would get away with that one! ;)

Learn any secrets you can reveal to us dan?

Hmmm, I'm not to sure I am allowed to reveal anything. But something exciting is coming from Butterfly soon.

Enticing collection of TT items.. they didnt allow many photos for a reason ;)

Eagerly awaiting the Freitas review.

Freitas review out soon! Should be a good one!

Sorry for the ignorance, but where are the HQ located?
Can anyone just go to see what are they up to (maybe there are some excursions where they show how the paddles are made, for example like in a whiskey distilleries :cool: or breweries.. ), or is it just for you? :eek:

Good question, it's near Dusseldorf. I'm not to sure if anyone can turn up, could be worth emailing them to find out. Ill give them a message now to ask :)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Good question, it's near Dusseldorf. I'm not to sure if anyone can turn up, could be worth emailing them to find out. Ill give them a message now to ask :)

Anyway if they are not accepting any visitors, maybe it would worth while to consider doing it? They could do a lot of stuff there: show different woods, rubbers and materials they are using to make them, their properties and effects on the play, show how these effects are measured, finally how blades are made, have a place where players could try different stuff and combos, and so on and on. Germany is the top table tennis country in EU and I am sure there would be some interest in such things, kids from table tennis schools and clubs could go... and could rise their brand awareness (although not sure if they need that :) )