timo boll spirit or Thibar Nimbus VIP

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
A TT blade being heavier or slower than another blade isn't a bad thing for all players! Some players prefer a heavier blade and some players prefer a slower blade and some players aren't too fussy about either. Personally I am very fussy about the TT blade I use, it has to be just the right weight/speed/feel/control/size and be able to combine perfectly with the TT rubber I am using with it and it certainly took me a long time and alot of blades to get it right for me! Anyway sorry i can't answer your first question as i haven't tried the Tibhar nimbus VIP.

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
never used vip either sorry but would recommend timo spirit

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I've not used VIP either, but people like the weight of the TBS. Some blades are too light, and if you watch professional players, their blades are usually in the 85-92 gram range -- and about 99% of TBS blades fall in that range. Butterfly arylate carbon blades have always been good, and you will find that they have been used by lots of great players, they are really great for looping and general modern table tennis game. They are fast but not too fast. They all have many features in common. I use Viscaria myself, it has a little softer feel than TBS but not too different. But I would be perfectly happy with the TBS too. The Tibhar blade may be good too, I don't know about it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Also, if a blade is too light, the quality of loop it produce gets much weaker. The loop is just fast, not heavy.
This happens to most STIGA blades.

Reactions: zaw thwe