OSP Expert All+ My Birthday Gift

This user has no status.
I just received my blade today.
The blade looks so elegant. Kudos to OSP team for manufacturing blades with such high craftsmanship. The name on the handle is carved into the wood and not just a print. The wood grains have dark as well as light texture. Gradiant is clearly visible. Gives the blade a premium feel and also tells they use high quality veneers.

Didn't get to try the blade yet.
Planning on Hurricane 3 (Non neo) on Forehand and Friendship 729 fx bluesponge on backhand

My wife gifted this for my birthday. [emoji7]
5fdbc1076c0f13c0f7aaf30b2925eea7.jpg
a652805888ed44e5f470aee77d7f447f.jpg
fdb3ef848e7231ea7a4e2bc66edb3787.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I just received my blade today.
The blade looks so elegant.

That is a thing of beauty that is. Please share your experiences (not just when blown away by first impressions, but also after a longer time of use). I'm rarely (if ever) tempted to switch blades, but these OSP blades, they seem so promising, and I've never really stopped longing for the handle of my first serious blade, the conical dream handle the Stiga Kjell Johansson Offensive had. OSP has the ELCON, and I just can't stop myself peeking at it every now and then.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I love OSP blades. I have 4. They are all awesome. They are made really well. They all have great feeling.

It is worth knowing this: Because OSP make the blade for you after you order them, all of mine felt a bit odd at first and then they broke in after a few days of play. OSP makes great blades. You will enjoy yours. If it feels odd at first, just remember what I said. If it does not, don't think about what I said.

I used my OSP Virtuoso Plus for over 3 years.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I love OSP blades. I have 4. They are all awesome. They are made really well. They all have great feeling.

It is worth knowing this: Because OSP make the blade for you after you order them, all of mine felt a bit odd at first and then they broke in after a few days of play. OSP makes great blades. You will enjoy yours. If it feels odd at first, just remember what I said. If it does not, don't think about what I said.

I used my OSP Virtuoso Plus for over 3 years.
Hi Carl,
I felt something similar.
I pasted both new rubbers hurricane 3 on forehand and friendship 729 fx bluesponge on bh.
I could hear a distinct click like sound which was slight uncomfortable. Not sure if the blade has to break in or the new rubbers are creating it.
Regardless, I continued to try different strokes.
First thing I noticed was the tremendous amount of spin on my serves. Opening up backspin serves with loops felt easy. Fh topspin were very spinny, slight lack of speed but more accurate.
In the backhand, things were very difficult with the friendship 729fx. Counter drives went to the net and flicks required a lot of effort.
I was using h3 and 729 fx on my DHS Hurricane Long 3 blade and friendship worked like a charm there.
This is a all + blade which maybe why i struggled with backhand using chinese rubbers.
While comparing with Ma Long 3 blade, this blade has a lot more spin, a lot more control but slightly less feel.
The best part was the comfortable handle.

I came back from practice session and pasted a Gewo Nanoflex Ft45 on backhand.

Waiting to see how the backhand plays with faster rubber.

In my opinion, this blade is more suited for faster rubbers, more so on the backhand.

I have a tournament coming up this weekend. I'm not sure if I should go with OSP or Ma Long 3 to play this.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk