Need recommendation - OSP Blade

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
None. If he wants a hand made blade, he has to want it because it is different from the mass produced stuff from Butterfly.

The thing that OSP does best is make all wood blades with great feeling that are not really that fast.

If that is not what he wants, he is wasting his time thinking about wanting a blade like a ZJK SZLC from OSP.

It is kind of like saying, "I want a new car like my Lamborghini, but made by a particular artist whose biggest skill is that he makes replicas of cars from the 1940s."

This user has no status.
None. If he wants a hand made blade, he has to want it because it is different from the mass produced stuff from Butterfly.

The thing that OSP does best is make all wood blades with great feeling that are not really that fast.

If that is not what he wants, he is wasting his time thinking about wanting a blade like a ZJK SZLC from OSP.

It is kind of like saying, "I want a new car like my Lamborghini, but made by a particular artist whose biggest skill is that he makes replicas of cars from the 1940s."
Hi Carl,

In terms of speed what will be their fastest in inner carbon series CRWi

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Here. You can look at their website:

http://ospblades.com

And their online shop:

http://tabletennis-pingpong.equipment

From their shop it looks like their CRWi blades are not very fast. Their 3CRW blades are also moderate speed.

But their one CRW blade is decently fast. That is the OSP Martin CRW UFS Off++.

However, you still may not be understanding what I’ve said and what I meant.

Butterfly is very good at making blades like the Viscaria and the Jun Mizutani blades. If you wanted a blade like a Viscaria that wasn’t as expensive, I think, maybe a Ovtcharov True Carbon would be a good idea.

But if you want a blade that is a composite blade in the high end of Off speed range, why would you want to buy a blade from a company that makes great SLOW blades, but doesn’t have a reputation for making fast blades well?

Or, should I rephrase it: why would you want to buy a fast composite blade from a company that is not so good at making that kind of blade? Or, at least, doesn’t have much experience making that kind of blade.

You could also talk to bobpuls. He is a member of TTDaily. He makes his own blades. He makes composite blades that are fast. That is what he does. Why not see what he could make for your friend.

Look for his thread on making blades.

Or he could look at Blades by Charlie. He also makes hand made composite blades that are fast and REALLY good.

http://www.bladesbycharlie.com

But wanting to put the engine of an Indy Car:

cache.php

into a Beetle:

cache.php

doesn’t really make much sense to me.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited: