LOKI TableTennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
IMG_20171011_211415.jpgIMG_20171011_211611.jpgIMG_20171011_211631.jpgIMG_20171011_211651.jpg

Enjoy the latest Loki blade and Loki rubber exclusive to the Chinese market.

Loki blade
God of War series I

• 5+2 layer of woven carbon fibre
  • It looks like Timo Boll ALC clone with same finish
  • koto top layer
  • very handy
Will review it after trying it

Loki rubbers
1.GTX-pro blue sponge
2.N80-Nano 40+ orange sponge
Both are pro rubbers.
Will review after trying combinations

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Hi Lee91,
the following is the review for the LOKI blades and rubbers:

Loki blade looks like BTY Timo Boll ALC with high end finish and quality build.I fixed LOKI GTX pro black rubber(Forehand) and Eakent Rune + Red rubber(backhand) on both sides. Since both brands are new to me i was curious about how it plays.Had a thorough hit to check the blade and rubber.

1.COUNTER:
On slow counter the blade is high throw.
At higher speed counter is medium throw.
The blade is smooth consistent and error free.

2.TOPSPIN:
On controlled topspin,the ball is high arc landing on the edge of the table consistently
At higher speed the topspin increases viciously and the blade gripping the ball into a medium arc forcing the opponent to make mistake.

3.TOPSPIN BACKSPIN:
Easy to lift heavy underspin ball
Ability to hit winners(fast topspins) casually
Easy to hit hook topspin and insideout topspins both forehand and backhand

4.COUNTER TOPSPIN:
Easy to play counter topspins both close to the table and at mid distance
LOKI blade is especially good for this type of play

5.BLOCK:
Even hardcore smashes and topspins are easily blocked and surprising the opponent by placing the ball on the white line edges

6.SERVICE:
Spin services are very effective with good variations and heavyspin making opponent difficult to return because of LOKI blade and rubber combinations.

CONCLUSION:
This LOKI blade is very easy to play and very good for close to the table upto mid distance play.
Only available in chinese market.Costs 105$.one of the very best blade i have played with.
Very rare blade to acquire. if you are able to buy from China you are truly lucky. must buy highly recomended

Reactions: Lee91
says Aha, sorry. Trodde du var en annan Millesom spelar i...
This is Wang Haos new brand. Tested alot of these stuff and the Red Flame blade is among the best blades i have ever tested. A rosewood with exceptional feeling and god speed.
And you have right. Many has commented the likenessbetween God Of War and Timo Boll ALC
http://www.lokisport.se/stommar/red-flame
Very good rubbers is GTX-pro and Arthur Asia
Sorry, the page is so new its not been translated.Its in Swedish. But alot of goodies here.

any news/updates here?
I'm espacially interestet on Loki GTX rubber.

GTX is a good rubber, made in Germany, for the new 40+ ball. It has a little sticky surface,but plays like a Euro rubber. Good for loop,smashing and blocking, but maintain a good level of control.

Interesting brand, with Wang Hao as the frontman.

Hi Lee91,
the following is the review for the LOKI blades and rubbers:

Loki blade looks like BTY Timo Boll ALC with high end finish and quality build.I fixed LOKI GTX pro black rubber(Forehand) and Eakent Rune + Red rubber(backhand) on both sides. Since both brands are new to me i was curious about how it plays.Had a thorough hit to check the blade and rubber.

1.COUNTER:
On slow counter the blade is high throw.
At higher speed counter is medium throw.
The blade is smooth consistent and error free.

2.TOPSPIN:
On controlled topspin,the ball is high arc landing on the edge of the table consistently
At higher speed the topspin increases viciously and the blade gripping the ball into a medium arc forcing the opponent to make mistake.

3.TOPSPIN BACKSPIN:
Easy to lift heavy underspin ball
Ability to hit winners(fast topspins) casually
Easy to hit hook topspin and insideout topspins both forehand and backhand

4.COUNTER TOPSPIN:
Easy to play counter topspins both close to the table and at mid distance
LOKI blade is especially good for this type of play

5.BLOCK:
Even hardcore smashes and topspins are easily blocked and surprising the opponent by placing the ball on the white line edges

6.SERVICE:
Spin services are very effective with good variations and heavyspin making opponent difficult to return because of LOKI blade and rubber combinations.

CONCLUSION:
This LOKI blade is very easy to play and very good for close to the table upto mid distance play.
Only available in chinese market.Costs 105$.one of the very best blade i have played with.
Very rare blade to acquire. if you are able to buy from China you are truly lucky. must buy highly recomended

Its cost 60 dollars here in Sweden on Lokis homepage: http://www.lokisport.se/stommar

I have tried the rxton 1, 3 and 5 plus gtx and i will post my re iews this weekend

Here is a review on those rubbers, in polish, but you can put textin english on. Quite the boring review... but still!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Rxton rubbers are like $4-6 in China. I got the 1 and 5.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Has anyone tried new Arthur rubbers? They seem to somewhat follow Xiom naming scheme (Europe, Asia) and have black sponge. I am curious about how the perform.

Also Loki says that God of War I is Hinoki+Spruce+Carbon+Paulownia+Carbon+Spruce+Hinoki. Is there any chance that OP would comment on this? This looks like cheaper maybe a little faster aruna.

Last edited: