Have you ever used Nittaku Fastare c 1 ??

says [IMG]
Testing the C-1 (2.1 aka super-thick) at the moment actually, using a OFF- carbon blade on my BH. It's a very decent rubber, a bit soft but harder compared to the ESN soft rubbers. It doesn't feel mushy at all. Doesn't generate massive amount of spin (compared to T05 and some Chinese rubbers), but it's also not very sensitive for incoming spin. It's great for pushes, blocks and I found it relative easy to do BH flicks. Compared to your P-1 you will get a bit less spin & speed, but you will get an easy to control attack rubber suitable for different kind of strokes and you will be playing with more confidence (which in the end, is way more important IMHO).

Tried C-1 on my Infinity VPS (allwood) but didn't like the combo. C-1 suits me better on a carbon blade.

Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Testing the C-1 (2.1 aka super-thick) at the moment actually, using a OFF- carbon blade on my BH. It's a very decent rubber, a bit soft but harder compared to the ESN soft rubbers. It doesn't feel mushy at all. Doesn't generate massive amount of spin (compared to T05 and some Chinese rubbers), but it's also not very sensitive for incoming spin. It's great for pushes, blocks and I found it relative easy to do BH flicks. Compared to your P-1 you will get a bit less spin & speed, but you will get an easy to control attack rubber suitable for different kind of strokes and you will be playing with more confidence (which in the end, is way more important IMHO).

Tried C-1 on my Infinity VPS (allwood) but didn't like the combo. C-1 suits me better on a carbon blade.

Thank you very much for your explain . And one thing . Backhand loop . Is it good for spiny backhand loops??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
As two wing looper , I always try to loop as soon as possible. I used to do slow, but very spinny loops. With C-1, I switched to faster, well placed loops. A bit less spin, but easier to do fast loops.

Don't get me wrong, loops with C-1 are still spinny, but just don't expect the same amount of spin with your T05.

Yes I know tenergy 05 is a rubber which cant be replace with other rubbers even if i want to have c1 in m y forehand it will take at least 1 month to get accustomed to it . but for sure according to your experiment its better for backhand

Last edited: