PLZ HELP, Hurricane 8 or DHS NEO Skyline 3 TG3?

Hurricane 8 or DHS NEO Skyline 3 TG3

• Hurricane 8

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • DHS NEO Skyline 3 TG3

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
So I am looking for a new rubber and did a crap ton of research and I finally settled on these two, but have no idea which one to buy. PLease, some of you professional guys out there give me some suggestions, thanks. Also, I am a short-mid aggressive player and have been using Chinese rubber for a long time. Help plz.:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
So I am looking for a new rubber and did a crap ton of research and I finally settled on these two, but have no idea which one to buy. PLease, some of you professional guys out there give me some suggestions, thanks. Also, I am a short-mid aggressive player and have been using Chinese rubber for a long time. Help plz.:)

If you don’t intend to boost it yourself, h8.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Can you explain why you have settled with H8 and TG3? I understand both have offer better control and consistency than the commercial Neo H3.

Pick a Neo H3 provincial 39, it will beat both H3 and TG3 in control, spin and power.

Passionate about TT

Reactions: Suga D

Actually, I prefer more Tacky rubber and the other day I saw the Friendship 729 battle II rubber, and apparently it has more tack than H8, so Should I get that?!

Can you explain why you have settled with H8 and TG3? I understand both have offer better control and consistency than the commercial Neo H3.

Pick a Neo H3 provincial 39, it will beat both H3 and TG3 in control, spin and power.

Passionate about TT

Oh actually it is H8 not H3 and btw since H8 is also apparently one of THE HARDEST rubber out there, and I like hitting hard so yeah.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Oh actually it is H8 not H3 and btw since H8 is also apparently one of THE HARDEST rubber out there, and I like hitting hard so yeah.
You can pick hard or mid hard for H8.

But for H3 provincial you can pick hardness from 37 to 41. A lot more options.

Passionate about TT

Reactions: Suga D