PDA

View Full Version : Ishikawa Kasumi infected by EJ virus???

Hamasaki_Fanz
10-29-2017, 08:51 AM
From Fastarc to H3 blue sponge,
From Clipper to TB ALC to innerforce ALC to (if im not mistaken, just now on this Women WorldCup) carbonado 45 :D

Giangt
10-29-2017, 10:22 AM
She is following the trend of the CNT as we all do! LOL

Der_Echte
10-29-2017, 10:33 AM
Let's have an EJ picnic with seaweed and rice we brought to the venue in nice, neat plastic containers with dividers... and sit on a mat on the grass and breath the fresh air... and imagine we are there living the pro EJ life.

ttmonster
10-29-2017, 06:19 PM
... Der_Echte .. I did not know you had the hidden poet in you ...

and so the famous lines go from "the bard" ...

Under the greenwood tree

Who loves to lie with me,

And turn his merry note

Unto the sweet bird's throat,

Come hither, come hither, come hither:

Here shall he see

No enemy

But winter and rough weather.

Who doth ambition shun

And loves to live i' the sun,

Seeking the food he eats,

And pleased with what he gets,

Come hither, come hither, come hither:

Here shall he see

No enemy

But winter and rough weather.

Let's have an EJ picnic with seaweed and rice we brought to the venue in nice, neat plastic containers with dividers... and sit on a mat on the grass and breath the fresh air... and imagine we are there living the pro EJ life.

Der_Echte
10-30-2017, 07:09 AM
Monster, you were giving me too much credit, I waz making commentary on the preferences of Japanese picnics with the neeto compartmented containers filled with specialized stuff.

ajtatosmano2
10-30-2017, 10:40 AM
It has a negative effect on TT players if we aren't satisfied with our equipment. So Kasumi started a journey to find her True and Only partner :)

countrybread
10-31-2017, 02:43 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but to my untrained eye it kind of looked like Liu Shiwen was also using a Stiga Carbonado 45.

NextLevel
10-31-2017, 12:08 PM
The whole women's CNT is using Carbonados, no? Forget the occasional Viscaria...

Garrison
10-31-2017, 12:53 PM
Of course the gorgeous LSW chooses a blade color that fits to her lip gloss :o