Hi TTDaily addicts

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Welcome Lorre. I hope our discussion isn't offending lol. I'm a huge fan of Joo as well, I'm learning how to play every style that's notable so that I'm able to coach as best as I can to players who would like to learn different styles. That and I'm Korean so I'm a major Korean fan atm, but China is really dominating the sport atm.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Welcome Lorre. I hope our discussion isn't offending lol. I'm a huge fan of Joo as well, I'm learning how to play every style that's notable so that I'm able to coach as best as I can to players who would like to learn different styles. That and I'm Korean so I'm a major Korean fan atm, but China is really dominating the sport atm.

Discussion is never offending, as long as there's no personal insults ;). I think we have very good discussions on this forum with all the great members :D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
hello all!

I'm a interested OOAKER, figuring this board is pretty interesting. will be fun to get to know you all =)

Hey.

Welcome to the site superhappyfunslider (cool name hehe) . We have a lot going on here, so I hope you have a fantastic experience :)

See ya around

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hey TTD Fans,
I was just wondering weather anyone knows the rules about yellow and red cards?
And what are the sanctions are for getting to many.
Thanks x