Cleaning non-tacky rubber

This user has no status.
What I have learned is that just water and the palm of your hand is fine. Using rubber cleaners or other chemicals too often to clean rubbers can cause a loss in durability. What I tend to do is that I clean my rubbers maybe once a week with a tiny tiny amount of basic hand washing soap. After each session I just clean it with water and slap an adhesive rubber protector film on it to prevent it from scratching. I only use a rubber cleaner maybe once a month to get that clean feeling.

I only wanted to share the way I do it but I am in no position to tell what you should do. Just don't try to clean a dry rubber, that will be a mess.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
After each play I clean my rubbers with regular tap water and a special sponge and maybe once in a week, sometimes once in a couple of weeks I use Tibhar sprayer. The first time I used Tibhar sprayer I wasn't too much happy, as it seemed it made rubbers more slippery compared with just plain water, but now, I like the cleaner. After all It seems it makes the rubber more sticky, especially Neo3. Maybe rubbers had to get used to that cleaner...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017