Where can I find a Hurricane Provincial?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Does anybody know where I could find a DHS Hurricane or Skyline Provincial? Sponge colour does not matter. A few years ago I played with Hurricane 3 Neo. Any ideas if the consistency and quality of the normal Hurricane rubbers has improved?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Nittaku DHS Hurricane 3 and Nittaku DHS Hurricane 3 Neo are also of pretty good quality and i would put them very close to provincial H3.

However it's not possible to select a specific sponge hardness degree for the Nittaku H3 and the Nittaku H3Neo, so the hardness can vary between different rubbers of the same thickness, so if you have a specific hardness degree you're looking for you should rather choose H3Nprovincial.

Reactions: Herbert
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Thanks a lot! Are products from ttnpp, prott.vip and sites like this genuine?

As far as i've been told prott's rubbers are genuine. There are a few ttd-members that have ordered and were very pleased. Here's one:
Also check out a HK dealer prince of tt:
http://www.princett.com/EN/USD/product/DHS-H301-Table-Tennis-Blade-296.html

A bit cheaper than prott. Shipping is also faster. I have experience with both dealers.

Passionate about TT

But i haven't ordered there personally yet. I've got mine from different friends, mostly from Chen Chen.

What is the difference between orange and blue sponge?

Since this question just came up recently i will quote that post.

Hi, can you tell me the differences between H3 rubber with orrange sponge and H3 rubber with blue sponge?

Orange sponge is more flexible than blue sponge, blue sponge is harder (same degree), more aggressive, throw angle is lower, ball drops more quickly, when it hits at the other side of table.

Hope this helps a little

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Thanks! is it the first one from GH Sports? It is really nice shipping is almost free

Yes, the first one. if you have preferences (not so easy if you've not used the rubber before) you can ask for thickness/hardness, within the limits of what is available. But don't fret about it. I think this is probably the best value/quality rubber available. National is better, but much more expensive, and requires more skill to make it worth the price.