An agressive FH rubber to go with SP

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I'm planning to get a offensive classic blade where I will have Tsp spectol on one side and I'm planning either to go with xiom Vega pro or joola rhyzm p on the FH. Suggest if there are any other better rubber. I'm an intermediate player playing for 4 years and I need the rubber to not be soft and to have some control

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Vega Pro is an outstanding rubber for a spinny offensive game, and highly recommend by many experts on this forum. It’s med-hard (hard for a tensor) and has loads of control. So that. But you didn’t say much about your game so it’s hard to tell.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
I don’t know the Rhyzm P so if it’s just those two options I won’t be much help.

Vega Pro is excellent for a spin oriented offensive game. It isn’t particularly fast on smashes - not slow either, like most dense pimples/harder topsheet, spinny offensive rubbers (t05 and all) the moderate speed smashes come with excellent speed on spinny shots, and overall good control. (The pimples are designed to remain stable with high spin and speed, not to easily sink into the sponge on flat shots.) But for a lot of us, perhaps you too, speed on smashes is not a problem - sometimes not even desirable.

If you want something that gives you extra speed on smashes while still being very spinny, AFAIK MX-P is in a great place.

Ok can u brief me about the pro and cons of Vega Europe and Vega pro

VEGA Europe, decent speed but not too fast. Very soft, and spin insensitive. It becomes more spinny on active strokes where you dig the ball into the sponge and loops quite well. Spin insensitive during blocks. It is not spinny on low impact and therefore not great for serving.