Any DHS rubbers with sponge thickness that is less then or equal to 1.8mm?

This user has no status.
Hey guys!

I'm a Chinese penhold player who likes to loop the ball from short to mid-distance. My style fits the use of Chinese-style rubbers, and I plan to change my rubbers in a couple of months. As a beginner, I use 1.8mm rubbers on both sides for more control on my strokes. DHS Skyline TG3 for Forehand, Neottec Katana for Backhand (too soft for me). When looking on some table tennis online shops, I struggle to find DHS rubbers for my backhand that are 1.8mm. The only ones I can find are DHS Skyline TG3 (may be too hard for backhand), and DHS G888 (medium hard, which is perfect) but it's not in stock. Does anyone know of any medium to medium-hard hardness rubbers that have a 1.8mm sponge, preferably DHS? Thanks to you all in advance.

Reactions: BeGo
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I was curious about the DHS Gold Arc 8 rubbers. They were available in MED and MAX thicknesses when ordering, but it didn't state how thick MED/MAX are. So I got me two MAXes. I didn't and still don't have a caliper at hand, but my carpenter's eye estimates it to be 1.9mm (give or take 0.1), no thinner.